V.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ktgyrl43

Reaction score
^_^ The V.5's look so cool i can't wait to get one! If you have one please tell me what its like :angry: I just can't wait to hear what their like!!!

they are pretty fun! You have one "main" tamagotchi and two side tamagotchis. there are two games, tea time and another one with tv channels, both testing reflexes. you can do activites with your tamagotchis at 10 am, 12 pm, 2 pm, 4 pm, and 6 pm. if you do 3 activites your family bond goes up by 10%. the higher the family bond, the better life your tama will have. once your tamagotchis are adults they can go on the dating show and find a wife to get married to. also you can connect to someone elses tamagotchi and marry them.

i personally think its great! :D :D :ichigotchi: ;) ;) ;) ;) :p :p

Ooh, I love the V5!! You can raise one, two, or three characters, and there's a special Television icon where you can watch TV Shopping (the Shop), Dating Show (Matchmaker), or Travel Show (pause). You can play four games, two of which you have to be second generation or older, to play with your parents. You don't have to worry about the Tamagotchi's weight, and you have a bonding percentage. When you have a certain bonding percent, press the C button and different animations will appear!

There are some downfalls, however.

The V5 is very skimpy with the Gotchi Points, and when you finish a game, you only get 100G. You can't donate to the King and get items, and you can only connect to other V5's. But overall, I think the V5 is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back