v.6, v.5, v.3, and TMGO Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexi~Gotchi

Reaction score
Hey, I decided that I want to start a small Group hatch for the Tamagotchi v.6, v.5, v.3 and TMGO!

I'd rather this group be small, so i'm hoping to get at least 5-10 people, and 10 is the max, sorry! (I MIGHT let a few extra people in, but i seriously doubt that more than 10 people will want to join anyway.)

Rules!

1. The tama you enter can be any generation, but it must be entered by the deadline

2. I said v.5, not v5.5, it can not be celebrity or royal, just normal v.5

3. You must confirm by FIRST posting that you want to enter on here, and then through PM, you can give 2 days after posting on here that you want to enter then, if I don't get a PM by then i will assume that you don't want to join

4. When the hatch really starts I prefer you to post every 2 days, with pictures included on occasion.

5. You can log any amount of tamas you want (In other words: you can enter all the tama's you want, as long as they're the listed versions)

So, the deadline will be November 1st, so you have a decent amount of time to decide if you want to join.

So, if you do join, HAVE FUN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back