V@TE~what~is~the~ugliest~tama character~here?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V@TE what is the ugliest tama character here???

• Kinakomotchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ichigotchi

• Hinotamatchi

• Oniontchi

• Kuchipatchi

• Tarakotchi

• Gozarutchi

• Nazotchi (Secret character)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like them all actually.

But I don't like one that's not on there, it's Mametchi.

This is because Mametchi doesn't look quite the right shape. Its arm sort of folds of its tummy and I think this is really ugly.

I like all the ones you posted boo hoo!

The Masktchi Opinion is unchangeable so I think there's really no point in those petitions. You can't really stop people from thinking they're ugly because that's - their OPINION then!

Meow!

KittyCat102

How can you say a tama is ugly...Tama-haters :gozarutchi: :) :D

That is just MEAN to say you hate a tama. Who ever started this topic should be PUNISHED!!!

How can you say a tama is ugly...Tama-haters :gozarutchi: :) :D That is just MEAN to say you hate a tama. Who ever started this topic should be PUNISHED!!!
You realize people have something called "Opinon"? Tamas are pixels. They have no feelings. No personailty.

I don't like Furwatchi, because it looks like a baby fetus.

I like the ninja, though.

You realize people have something called "Opinon"? Tamas are pixels. They have no feelings. No personailty.
I don't like Furwatchi, because it looks like a baby fetus.

I like the ninja, though.
I do not think that furwachi's are ugly it looks like a little panda on its legs!!!!! but it is your opinion

I think that debatchis are not the prettiest of tamas.

I don't really think any of them are ugly, actually. They're all wonderful in their own way. I DON'T hate any, but the one I don't really prefer is Nyorotchi. That's just my opinion. Don't get offended anyone, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back