V1 and V2 Journal

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POMK

Reaction score
;) Ok! how should I start? :ph34r:

Well they Hatched yesterday at night!

On my version 2 I had a beautiful baby BOY!

Time Of Birth: 7:57pm Pacific

Color: White with Lifesavers

Name: Ajax

On my version 1 I had a beautiful baby GIRL!

Time Of Birth: 8:12pm Pacific

Color: Metallic Purple

Name: Amara

Late last night they both changed into Marutchi. As babys they eat and poo alot.(is poo bad to say if it is tell me I will change it?) They are always rolling around. They are so adorable i cant seem to get enough of them. Today i connected them so the could play together. As of right now they are buddies but I am sure they will turn out to be Best Friends who knows maybe even Partners! That would be good. Their training level is at 4 right now they only were naughty once they cried the other 3 times. Well, Right this second they are rolling around! they are so cute when they do that. I wonder what they will change into as teenagers. That is something to ponder on. ok well, i must go my class starts in 20 minutes. hey are coming with me. They are going to see their mommy in dog show action. I hope they like it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok class was canceled due to the heat. It is 104*F out here. I hope it doesn't get any hotter. ;) I guess my tama's will have to see me in action next tuesday. In about an 1 1/2 hour my Tama's and I will go and eat then watch Big Brother 6. That is our favorite reality t.v. show! Well, right now my mother is playing a game with Amara. ok, I am going to go play with them now.

ok. well, we just finished eating. and my tama's fell asleep before the show started so i guess they are going to miss it today. ;) I will record the show so they can watch it in the morning that will make them happy!

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! :mellow: As I was surfing through tamatalk my tama's started beeping. An when I checked they were both changing to teenagers then they went back to sleep! that has never happened before. Well, now Ajax is a Young Mametchi and Amara is an Ichgotchi. They are still sleeping so I will post the stuff we do today a little later.

ok. well today we didn't do anything that special. We went to my aunts house so that she can make me some little carrying cases for my tamagotchi's. But had to leave on eof my tama's in her care. I left little Amara I really didnt want ot pause her but when I called to check up on my baby she said she had to poo poos on the screen that is when I knew had to pause my baby. So I told my aunt how to pause it, now Amara is on pause. :D I hope my aunt finishes with the carrying cases soon because I don't want Amara on pause for that long.

Also, they always seem to need prasing. So I praised them twice today and their training level went up 2.

Please pray for the safe return of my little Amara. :p

finally I got my baby back.

Ajax's trainging bar is FULL now so he should change to adult in no time. Amara's training bar is only missing one so she will change soon too. Other than that nothing really happened.

:puroperatchi: We are going to disney! :ichigotchi: They are going to have so much fun, well so am I! Well we will say what rides and stuff we went on later tonight or early in the morning!

Well, on our way to Disneyland Ajax turned into a Mametchi. Since Amara was on pause for a while she wont turn into an adult till later today or tommorrow. They had so much fun at disneyland. we went on all the rides. They even got on space mountain. their first ride was Peter Pan. I think they will remeber that for the rest of their lives. I cant wait to see what Amara will turn out to be.

Latest posts

Back