V1 Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRiot

Reaction score
Hey hey guys!

It's been a while, I signed on to see the awesomeness of the new tamatalk upgrade :) I just updated my profile with some of my tama photography I did the other day. If you have a look at my profile picture then you'll see what version Music Star I'm running (I can't find it on any other site!).

ANYWAY.

I just started running a baby blue V1 Connexion (it's one from overseas, off ebay lol. My sister has a pink one ~ again, I can't find any pictures of it online!), It's a 1st gen uglytchi (alright... it's actually called a masktchi but I hate it :ph34r: ) and she is 8 years old. What time does the match maker come? Coz I'd love if she had a baby to show off when I use her for my PRESENTATION ON TAMAGOTCHI TOMORROW FOR MY JAPANESE CLASS ASSESSMENT TASK!!! I'm nervous! :eek: :rolleyes:

Anyway, please help :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Often messing with the time (or pausing it) can affect the development of Tamagotchis... Including the times when the Matchmaker will come. Maybe this has something to do with it? I wouldn’t worry though, it will come eventually. :)

Jappyx is right. If you have changed the time clock on your V1 to make it show more years it will also affect the evolution and won't make it evolve any quicker.

The tama has to be at each stage of development for a specific number of hours before it will evolve into the next age group (no matter what the Age in Years tells you on its stats).

This number of hours also applies to the adult and when the Match Maker will appear on the screen.

It's a while since I ran a V1, but I think the minimum number of hours you must run your tama as an adult before the MM starts visiting is at least 48hrs but probably more like 72hrs (3 full days).

You can't cheat the evolution process by changing the time on your V1 ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't messed with the time except for trying to get the matchmaker times, V1 has no pause button either so it hasn't been paused.

I switched from my V1 to my V3 because my presentation was yesterday, thanks for all of your help! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back