V1?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iamtamagotchi

Reaction score
I just got my Europeon Version 1 in the mail today. I don't know if its real. First thing I noticed is that instead of Gender and Gen. It said Style and Gene., the second thing I noticed was the month and day numbers are reversed like on th Music Star, Then I noticed that when you feed a baby food it drinks from a white bottle, feed it a snack it drinks from a black bottle.

is this real???

Most likely not. But I don't know much about V1s though. And as mamitchi123 said does it say bandi? If not than I'd say it's fake. I really hate people who fake Tamagotchis :) .

I just got my Europeon Version 1 in the mail today. I don't know if its real. First thing I noticed is that instead of Gender and Gen. It said Style and Gene., the second thing I noticed was the month and day numbers are reversed like on th Music Star, Then I noticed that when you feed a baby food it drinks from a white bottle, feed it a snack it drinks from a black bottle.
is this real???
i am so sorry but i think it is fake! is tamagotchi spelled like this TAMAGOTCHI or this TAMOGOTCHI because if it is spelled like TAMOGOTCHI then it is fake and like mamitchi 123 and katchipatchilvr3000 asked does it say bandai please respond !!!!!!

As a matter of fact, I have a V1. The bottles thing you mentioned sounds correct to me, and because yours is European, the date may be Day/Month instead of Month/Day. Just remember this rule of thumb: If it says Bandai on the back, it's usually real. :D

I've heard about V1s, although I don't have one myself, and that sounds real. The day/month reversal is because it is a European tama (all European tamas are like that, except V5s for some reason). Someone (can't remember who) said once about the bottles and that it said style and gene, so I think it's real!

I've heard about V1s, although I don't have one myself, and that sounds real. The day/month reversal is because it is a European tama (all European tamas are like that, except V5s for some reason). Someone (can't remember who) said once about the bottles and that it said style and gene, so I think it's real!
you know what?!?!?! as a matter of fact i think you are right because that does sound real because i remember reading about these on another tamagotchi site

as long as it sais bandai on the back then it is real!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back