V2 ~ A New Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FamiFan95

Reaction score
It has been a long time since I played with my V2... Or any Tamagotchies.

She's a little baby girl called Ellie.

And she has full hearts, and she is 6 lb's. Also, she has already over 200 g!

I'll make sure to tell you guys when she grows up to toddler! :D And I'll tell you what character she is then!

Okay, so about 1 minute ago my little baby girl Ellie changed into a toddler!

This is awesome. She's a :D . Yes, a hitodetchi. :D Can't wait that she changes again! She's already got over 400 g and she's 11 lb's! And full hearts, as always. <3 I'm loving Ellie!

I decided to buy a ball for my little hitodetchi-toddler Ellie... So now I have only over 200 g. Again. :mellow:

Oh well, tomorrow (propably) more!

Sorry I didn't write yesterday. I just didn't have anything to write! :p But today in the morning, Ellie changed again ! INTO A TEEN! ...You know what character? She's a Young Mametchi! And hopefully she will be a :( when she's adult... You know, Mametchi!

So, at the moment, she has full hearts and 3 points in training. She's 20 lb's and 1 year old. She has over 300g.

Later more! :D ...It may take some time for me to write... :furawatchi:

OMG! :p Just a few minutes ago my teenage girl, Ellie, changed into a RABITCHI! How cuuuuute! Way too cute to be true <3 Good bye, Young Mametchi! Welcome, Rabitchi!

So, Ellie, maybe it's time for you to speak up! :D

- Yay! Thanks for everything, Fami! Because of you I can be a cute Rabitchi! You have been taking such a good care of me <3 So let me introduce myself.

I'm full and happy adult Tamagotchi from a v2, Ellie! I've got full training points and I'm 4 years old. My weight is only 30 lb's. I'm generation 1 and I've got over 1000g!

Thanks Ellie B) I didn't have to tell people all that... Oh well, that's it this time! Later more again! :p

Today is a very special day for Ellie. :D You know why...?

SHE'S GOT A BABY! The matchmaker found a cute Kutchipatchi for her, and now she has a cute baby girl. Yes, a girl. Again. :D

Wanna say something, Ellie?

- I'm loving my new baby. But unfortunately, dear Fami, I gotta go soon. Please take care of her then <3

*cries* I'll never forget you, Ellie! :D And I'll take care of her, I promise!

More later! :D

Omg... This is awesome! :angry:

I'M ON GENERATION 2!!!!!!!! :angry: Can't believe it!

Ellie left, and now I have this cute little baby named Ashly (Ashley didn't fit :( )

Actually, this is gonna be a little longer post than normally... 'Cause just a little while ago Ashly changed into a toddler... And she is: :lol: Kuribotchi!

She's full, extremely happy and she has already 2 training points! She is still 0 years old, 11 lb's, and she has over 300 g! :(

Her items at the moment are a ball, a bow, a bow tie, a cape, wings, boots, music, sun glasses, a cap, and weights! But 'cause she's just a toddler, she can use only her ball... :(

She has only 2 treats: A peanut and tacos.

So that's it! :angry: I think I'll write more tomorrow ... if I have time!

OMG! Today I went to city and I forgot my Tamagotchi! :D When I was home, I finally remembered her, but she had already evolved...

SHE'S VERY, VERY CUTE :D ! A Young Mimitchi! :D So cuuuute! ;) B) :D

Ashly, I love U! <3

I'm soooooo sorry I forgot to write yesterday! I was suppose to! :eek:

So yesterday Ashly turned into an adult. Now I've finally got an adult generation 2! :( I love thiiiis!

"Hi, I'm a Butterflytchi now! A very rare Tamagotchi character... Wonder when I'm gonna get a baby?"

Hmm... I dunno, Ashly. I really don't. ;)

BTW, thanks for reading this log for so long! :eek: I luv u <3

Latest posts

Back