V2 and V3 care

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spudilike

Designer: FAQ Team Badge & Senior Guides Badge
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I've noticed a lot of people saying that the V3's are dying for no reason.

Then yesterday it dawned on me there was a BIG difference in what the tama does.

I have a v2 Hinotomatchi teen and desperate to get a :furawatchi: Gozarutchi, so I have been leaving it on- but neglecting it. Anyway, when it's hearts go down too low it always beeps and turns its back until I do something about it (like when it needs praise-but praise doesn't work) So you automatically get a warning that something is wrong.

That has never happened to me on a V3, there are many items such as the genies lamp and the treasure chest that make it loose it's hearts on purpose, the tama doesn't beep to tell you anymore. You have to keep checking the hearts manually at regular intervals- quite often the hearts go down really quickly if you haven't checked it.

The closest I came to death on a V3, was when I thought I'd paused it, but it had just gone onto the clock by accident and when I looked at it 3 hours later the tama had lost all it's hearts and looked like it was praying- but I saved it in time.

(I think the V3 still does the back turning thing in the training stages when it needs praise, but I have never seen it doing it for losing too many hearts like on V2)

So maybe the tama's are dying because they don't tell you when something is wrong anymore, they just lose their hearts, don't beep, don't turn their back on you, and just die!

Let me know what you think about this theory. Sorry it's long!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back