V2 and V3 help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefke2108

Reaction score
Hey!

My V2 and V3 have just arrived today so I started them up right away :)

This being my first from all the Versions.

So I have a few questions that I can't seem to find an answer for right away.

First : Is their growth random? Or is it like the vintage ones depending on how many hearts you let them drop empty etc?

Second : How do I raise their happy meter? I have been playing games but it doesn't seem to fill any hearts? Only when I feed them candy and that will make them fat ofc.

Thanks ahead!

Hey!

My V2 and V3 have just arrived today so I started them up right away :)

This being my first from all the Versions.

So I have a few questions that I can't seem to find an answer for right away.

First : Is their growth random? Or is it like the vintage ones depending on how many hearts you let them drop empty etc?

Second : How do I raise their happy meter? I have been playing games but it doesn't seem to fill any hearts? Only when I feed them candy and that will make them fat ofc.

Thanks ahead!
1) The V3 is random, based on my and others' experiences. I took horrible care of it and still got a Mametchi. To the extent of my knowledge, the V2 is also random, but you should follow up on that with somebody who has actually ran a V2. :p

2) The happy meter isn't being raised by games? :/ Strange. I'd recommend feeding them snacks, and then playing games, maybe that'll help....that's weird.

Enjoy your V2 and V3!

Thanks! Just noticed I was just doing too bad with the games for it to fill a heart lol :p Those games are actually kinda hard to win! :D

The growth chart isn't random. Each character comes from a certain level of care. There's a chart somewhere on Tama-Zone, I believe, showing which levels produce which adults. And you have to do well in the games to fill hearts :)

yeah, i found out about the characters. But it doesn't say how much bad or good care is needed to get a certain character :(

Anyone who has a chart for that?

For both (for me at least) if you take generally well care of the Tama, it's most likely to be a good character. Same with the bad ones. If you take generally bad care of it, it will most likely be a bad character.

But then again I had a teenager on my v3, NEVER had it out of my sight, never missed anything it did, and got a Gozarutchi <_< so then again, I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back