V2 CHARACTERS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eekamouse03

Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone knew how to get the following characters on the v2:

ringotchi

puroperatchi

pyonchitchi

kiwitchi

pochitchi

furawatchi

hanatchi

marumimitchi

debatchi

memetchi

cho himetchi

dorotchi

kabutchi

urutchi

hiratchi

and the butterfly, flower, frog, tiger, and whale looking characters? i'd greatly appreciate it,..... thank yoU!!!!

I got a ringotchi and all I did was take really good care of it. The minute it pooped I was there to clean it up and also I checked on my baby tama constantly. I don't know if that will help but I got it 2 times in a row and I did exactly what I told ya.

Good luck

thank you! i'mgonna try it out today to get the ringotchi... the lil apple guy is just soo cute!!! do u know if u can debugg a v2???

[SIZE=14pt]is there a web site that shows all of the V2 characters? if there is i would like to know! thanks! [/SIZE] :angry:

pyonitchi

take perfect care of ufotchi

thank you! i'mgonna try it out today to get the ringotchi... the lil apple guy is just soo cute!!! do u know if u can debugg a v2???
Yes, You can debug a V2. At least, you can with mine (V2 Connexion)

wat dos debug mean it's really getting annoying cos lots of pplz talk bout it but not actuallly say wat it is

can sum1 pleaze tell me wat it means????????????

I've heard to get a ChoHimetchi you have to have a Furawatchi and sit it on a throne and it will transform into a ChoHimetchi, I don't know if it's true though... :D

Click the link in my siggy for a list with favorite foods and a lot of other information. As for how to get them, one at a time! It's hard to think if I have so much to look forward to!

I've heard to get a ChoHimetchi you have to have a Furawatchi and sit it on a throne and it will transform into a ChoHimetchi, I don't know if it's true though... <_<
I do not think it is true because I have had 5 furawatchis and 3 chohimetchis which I had on separate generations. I hope this helped. At the moment I have pochitchi, a u-fochi and a toratchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is always stacks of info in the Tips and Tricks section on debugging tamas

I have never done it but there seems to be a lot of other who can help you out

<_< <_< :ph34r: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :lol: <_<

[SIZE=14pt]is there a web site that shows all of the V2 characters? if there is i would like to know! thanks! [/SIZE] <_<
yes there is on the home page of tamatalk.com, on the left colomn click character chart :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back