V2 Group Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Join my tama club i can make the scheduels 2 fit ur schedule.just post ur tama's name type and age i will then pm u.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi im kandy and i would like to be in your group i dont really no what 2 say cus its very late so i guess ill pm you 2 morrow :D

i reallyneed help i dont no what 2 do

hi my tamagotchis name is kandy and she just turned 7 today she is a furawatchi tama!i think shes the cutiest i character i ever had!

If u want 2 join just post ur tamagotchis name age and type and ill pm u
Gee I guess this isn't my post anymore see ya 4 eva just look at departures!!! ;) :angry: :angry:

Name-LEXI

Training-3

Generation-1

Age-0

Pounds-17 (i know its over weight

Gender-girl

Points-950 (i know its not alot. I just got mine today)

[SIZE=21pt]Hi! I'll do the hatching too![/SIZE]

Visit my poll at

Tamatalk

to vote on Which is Creepier: Furbies or AquaPets?

:lol: :angry:

Write to Me!

lolli911

my tama's baby just turned 2 today and her name is kiara and she is a young mimitchi :D

[SIZE=21pt]Hi! I'll do the hatching too![/SIZE] 

Visit my poll at

Tamatalk

to vote on Which is Creepier: Furbies or AquaPets?

:rolleyes: <_<

Write to Me!

lolli911
What do you mean u will do the hatching too!?!?!?!? Did roxyangel give u permission *goes to ask if lolli911 got permission* No you didn't!!! Roxyangel already Pmed JC to stop this club and he told you to stop it so...

[SIZE=21pt]Stop it!!!!![/SIZE]

Any way I am getting this post closed.... And I got permission to close it now I am going to tell JC you r still doing the club..

Sorry lolli911 but I reported you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back