v2 in the US is out?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

app1eg

Reaction score
hey peeps... i have this habit of browsing through the tama section of ebay everyday. and look what i found this time!

wow! is this the US tama v2?

is it finally out?

i want all 3 of them so badly!

if this are genuine, i'll definitely get them! :D link

Cool. Those have the bandai logo. they're real. nice find. I would buy it now, but

I don't have enough $ :D

What I find odd is the design, when they were up on Amazon.com they didn't have that color or design.

i think its real tho... cos more than one seller actually has that up on sale

Yeah you can tell its real yet its just odd thats all.

"Will ship to United States Only". Really now, it's not like here in Canada, I'm that far away or across the ocean or something. I hate it when I find something awesome on e-bay that won't ship to me because I'm across a non-existant line that devides us :)

Good find, though. I've been browsing e-bay a lot and hadn't seen that before- though I've been surfing ebay.ca to ensure I can find things that'll ship to me, so I guess that's why.

It's not polite to call someone a liar. Please don't, unless you have reason to. Why do you think he/she is a liar? The Tamagotchi in the photo seems genuine and has all of the proper markings.

yeah yeah you liar
excuse me but who are u calling a liar?

im just trying to share with everyone wat ive found thank you very much!

btw people, i think it might be genuine cos the packaging matches with the one's posted by admin in the "Seneak preview packaging " by BANDAI! :D

I really want a v2!!! But, I live in Canada. You know how the release date is scheduled for June 24th? Is that the same release date for Canada too? If so, I'm going to be RUNNING to Walmart!! <_<

I just saw those last night. I am getting the pink tropical fun one and will tell you all about it when I get it. I have a hunch (could be completely wrong) that these may be the toys r us exclusive designs that someone got their hands on early.

OMG! I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING! IN THE NEWS TOPIC, IT SHOWS THE PACKAGING, AND ON THAT LINK THERE IT HAS THE TROPICAL FRUIT VERSION THINGS, SO THESE ARE SOME THAT ARE COMING OUT TOO! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back