V2 Information

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inmyroomreb

Reaction score
I just started, what I just found out, is a v2.

I'm having a hard time figuring out how to play Jump.

Could someone tell me how to play the games on the v2?

I already have the instructions and growth chart. But that's all the information I could find on it.

Jump: Press the correct button that lights up within 0.5 seconds.

Bump: When you see PUSH!, press the B button to obtain a meter of strength. This is a game of chance, but your chance of winning is much greater if your Tamagotchi weighs a lot, but this is not alway the case.

Heading: Move your Tamagotchi using the A or C buttons then B to head the ball. Each time after you hit the ball, go back to the center. This can help you prepare for hitting the next ball.

Slot: Bet the amount of points you want. Then press the B button to stop the slots. You have three boxes for signs!

2 or more X 'stakes away the amount you betted. the triangle gives points, and the circle gives even more points!

Information from here!

Hope I helped!

From my understanding, you have to press the corresponding button when an open circle lights up. It's recommended that you press the button as soon as the corresponding circle lights up. You only have to hit one of the three circles correctly to jump but the more you hit correctly and the better timing you have, the further your Tamagotchi will jump. Try and go for a light Tamagotchi character (heavyweight characters are better suited for Bump). Having the sound on might help too, as your Tamagotchi will beep when a circle darkens, and it will beep again when you hit it correctly. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back