V2.... is it worth it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sakura-san123

Reaction score
Hey people!!

OK so i don't know if this will actually happen but anyway i may or may not be getting some more tamas from TradeMe and there's a V4 and a V2, their really cute Click HERE to see them. OK so the whole point of this topic is for me to ask if the V2 will be worth it? I mean i already know about the V4 because i have two already. I have heard really cool things about the V2 and i would really love one, but just wondering if it's worth buying??

That's all!

Sakura <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is, the V2 has great games, heading, bump etc. It comes in really nice colours and patterns and its easy to hold. I think you should buy it, why don't you try looking at some reviews? Reviews are good, i always look at a review for my tama before i buy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I agree. I love the V2, and I think it's definitely worth it to buy. xD

But, the seller says that they don't have backs on them, but the batteries still stay in. Personally, I always like my tamagotchi's to be in perfect condition, so I wouldn't buy it, but it's all up to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back