V2 logs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK. Today my tam will evolve to an adult in less than an hour! cant wait :) . So i think im gonna get a neutral character or maybe a rather bad one as i made it sleep next to poop a few times. And i never turned off the lights as it wasts battery. No purpose anyway.So here are the stats.

Hungry:4

Happy:4

Trining:6

Weight:99

Name:Cme(supposed to be Cat)

Gener.:10th

Points:3(again...I dont bother to save points :furawatchi: )

So...spring break in 2 weeks!!!Yay! :furawatchi:

anyway my tam grew at about 2:45pm. it grew into gozaruchi.well its not so ugly... So i gave up the oyajitchi plan ages ago...And im doing a short reply since the main purpose oft this is to inform u that i got :) .

Spring break countdown:13 days!!!

Ok...long time no see...my tams on the 11th gen now and i got a nikatchi. So anyway its growing tomorrow. And spring break in 5 days for me! ;) cant wait :) !! Im going on vacation. Where im going? None of your beeswax :blink: . Well feel free to post any comments here whether positive or negative. I get a whole week off of school next week. Or maybe even more!!!Isnt it great?

Ok...my tam grew into kiwitchi today...i really have no bpreference over it. notgood or bad.

So with spring break coming up...i wonder what your doing.Feel free to post anything about sppring break here.Im looking forward to it! :hitodetchi: I can party for like a whole week! :kuribotchi:

Countdown:4 days!!! :furawatchi: :chohimetchi: :eek: :ichigotchi: :gozarutchi:

well...spring break coming up in 3 days!!! well actually 2 days if you count friday evening. So its about 8-10 days off of school i think. :angry: :ph34r: :ph34r: But anywaay ive been having this log problem recently...my log wont show up on the list... If anyone has a solution, please post i here. So again spring break in 2 days... I can wait till friday eve its gonna be the best day for like 2 months. :mametchi: :mametchi: B) :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: :blink:

well...spring bbreak officially started @ 5:30pm for me on Friday. So today ill update. So recently i started a new tam. And my 11th gen, named a, had babies last Friday. Today at midnight, a left but im almost always asleep by then so i really never got to see a leaving tam before. Im on the 12th gen now...wonder if anyone else here has gone that far... These are the stats of both tams now.

Old tam...

Hungry 4

Happy 4

Training 2

Age 0

Weight 10

Name sugar

Gender girl

Gener. 12th

Points 61

Character hitodetchi(looks like this ;) )

New Tam...

Hungry 4

Happy 4

Training 6

Age 1

Weight 20

Name ???(i actually named it that... :( )

Gender boy

Gener. 1st

Points 630(by now you must be wondering why the heck my 1st gen is more than 10 times richer than my 12th gen)

Character ufotchi

From now on Ill call my old tam tam 1 and my new tam tam 2.

...so todays the big day for me. im going on the plane at 8:45pm or something. i wont be back 4 a while so dont expect a reply in the next few days. my new tam is gonna evolve to an adult at like 7oclock pm. and last sunday the strangest thing happened with my old tam...

so it ran out of batteries shortly after i typed the log.my mum went off to get mew batteries. and the dude at radioshack but in the old batteries again 2 test em. and i saw something wierd on the screen...there were two lines and the tam wouldnt stop beeping!!! so the dude put innew batterys. and guess what...

an egg appeared on the screen :p :angry: :angry: :angry: ... how discouraging but oh well i had 12 generations.

but then i pressed the middle button. the screen now had the words download and reset.vwhy the heck do i wanna reset at 12th generation?!?!? <_< :wacko: :wacko: :ph34r: :D i pressed download and my :angry: was back!!! so my tam was back to normal. just the age was a little screwy. but then again i thought my tam was destroyed or something like that. what a relief to have it working normally again!

[FONT=Geneva] :wub: Wow mimitchi 99, you're already on generation 8? Mine kept dying and my megatchi is the only adult I've ever had. :( ^_^

Latest posts

Back