V2 release date in the USA

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

Latest word is that the Tamagotchi Connection V2 will be released at the end of this month or early next month... Though an official date has not been set yet.

(sigh)...They changed it AGAIN??!?!? I thought that I could trust the June 24th release date. (I'm imagining that Bandai works in an old castle, making the V2's. Millions of them are made and packaged, but they don't want to release them yet. Suddenly, an angry mob armed with torches and pitchforks starts banging on the castle gate demanding their V2's. LOL...I'm just kidding...) Oh well...I'll wait a little more...

BanDai... GET ORGAGNIZED!

Ohh well, it should be soon.. so i am getting excited.

Actually... I think it is more like they are manufactured out of the USA and the Bandai USA office kinda has to wait for them to be delivered... And I'm not just saying that since they have been so great to TamaTalk! :) I can only begin to imagine the logistics nightmare of bringing millions of Tamagotchi COnnections to store shelves and trying to get it all organized and advertised properly! I have enough of a time with just TamaTalk... My head spins just thinking about what they are going through!

Actually... I think it is more like they are manufactured out of the USA and the Bandai USA office kinda has to wait for them to be delivered... And I'm not just saying that since they have been so great to TamaTalk! :) I can only begin to imagine the logistics nightmare of bringing millions of Tamagotchi COnnections to store shelves and trying to get it all organized and advertised properly! I have enough of a time with just TamaTalk... My head spins just thinking about what they are going through!
Good point. Transfering thousands of Tamagotchis would be hetic.

Good point. Transfering thousands of Tamagotchis would be hetic.
I'm guessing we are talking hundreds and hundreds of thousands... Millions?

I STARTED TWITCHING IM SOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D I cannot wait seriously!

I'm guessing we are talking hundreds and hundreds of thousands... Millions?
theyed probably have 2 ship millions well thats my theory

OH MY GOSH!! You people need to get your prioraties set straight!! Who cares HOW they get here the important thing is that theyy actually DO GET HERE!!!! <_< <_<

hey but wait... here in chicago Tamagotchi connection version 2 is already out! I've got two!

hey but wait... here in chicago Tamagotchi connection version 2 is already out! I've got two!
[SIZE=14pt]OH MY GOSH!!!!!!![/SIZE]

The V2 is already out in Chicago??? I live about an hour's drive from there!! COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: :eek: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back