v2 slots game glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gifgiff

Reaction score
This only works for v2 because... it requires the game called slot. I'm sure this doesn't harm your tamagotchi in any way. Its just a small glitch with a menu.

To begin the glitch, start the game called 'slot', but once the betting screen comes up, don't press anything and wait. After a while, the screen will switch back to your tamagotchi character bouncing around the screen. After this, press the 'a' button untill the 'play' icon is highlighted, then press the middle button. Instead of Game, Shop, and Item popping up, you should see the game menu with the arrow on 'slot'. To fix the game menu from coming up every time you enter the play icon, simply play any game. (I think you can play any game to fix it. If it doesn't fix it, try playing slot.) I also think I rememberfixing it by feeding my tamagotchi too, but I may be mistaken.

Hopefully this'll work for you. It always works for me.

Ummm......ok did you try this to see if it works? my v2's arent adults yet so i cant try.

:p hey your right! i never knew that! hehe, thnx for the info. but to get rid of it, just click ''C''... thats really cool... lol

Yeah, I've tested it many times and its worked every time. I just don't really know if this works for everyone's v2, because I only have one, so there's no way to tell if its just something wrong with mine.

Oh, btw, you can just press "c" to get out of it, but then the next time you enter the play icon, the arrow will still be on slot. Thats why I said to play a game instead of pressing c. Playing a game causes it to not do that the next time you go to play a game or shop or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back