V2 & V3 Good and bad characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ETHAN1994

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I have seen that people have been making topics asking if the character that they have is good or bad. Some people say that there is not such thing as good or bad characters. One thing I`d like to say that there are certain characters that you might think are ugly, such as Paparatchi. He may be ugly but that does not instantly make him a bad character. Here is a guide to good and bad characters. Could a Guide pin this please so people won`t start making more topics about it.

First, we`ll start with good and bad teens.

[SIZE=21pt]Good teens[/SIZE]

Sleeping time: 8:00 PM-9:00 AM

Screen movement: Unknown

V2 characters: Young Mametchi, Young Mimitchi, Ichigotchi, Ringotchi and UFOtchi

V3 characters: Young Mametchi, Young Mimitchi, Obotchi, Patapatatchi and Hikotchi

[SIZE=21pt]Bad teens[/SIZE]

Sleeping time: 9:00 PM-10:00 AM

V2 characters: Oniontchi, Hinotamatchi, Nikatchi, Hinatchi and Propellertchi.

V3 characters: Hinotamatchi, Nikatchi, Hinatchi, Piroriroritchi and Hashitamatchi.

Now for the adults.

[SIZE=21pt]Best adults[/SIZE]

Sleeping time: 9:00 PM-8:00 AM

Screen movement: Moves on one straight line, jumps for joy at the middle.

V2 characters: Mametchi, Mimitchi, Korotchi, Chohimetchi, Marumimitchi and Rabitchi

V3 characters: Mametchi, Mimitchi, Leaftchi, Chomametchi, Decotchi and Pyonkotchi

[SIZE=21pt]Good adults[/SIZE]

Sleeping time: 22:00-9:00 (10 PM - 9 AM)

Screen movement: Moves like M-shape

V2 characters: Kutchipatchi, Memetchi, Ginjirotchi, Pochitchi, Debatchi and Toratchi

V3 characters: Kuchipatchi, Memetchi, Bunbuntchi, Billotchi, Debatchi, and Hidatchi

[SIZE=21pt]Medium adults[/SIZE]

Sleeping time: 10:00 PM-8:00 AM

Screen movement: Moves on one line, jumps two times and shows a happy face near the middle of the screen.

V2 characters: Tarakotchi, Kusatchi, Batafuraitchi, Kabutchi, Dorotchi and Nyorotchi

V3 characters: Tarakotchi, Dorotchi, Bill, Paparatchi, Mimiyoritchi and Pipotchi

[SIZE=21pt]Bad adults[/SIZE]

Sleeping time: 9:00 PM-9:00 AM

Screen movement: Moves on straight line but falls flat on face near the middle

V2 characters: Androtchi, Hanatchi, Wooltchi, Takotchi, Kaerutchi and Flowertchi

V3 characters: Robotchi, Hanatchi, Teketchi, Tsunotchi and Hashizoutchi

[SIZE=21pt]Worst adults[/SIZE]

Sleeping time: 10:15 PM-10:00 AM

Screen movement: Moves on straight line and jumps from the right side to the middle.

V2 characters: Masktchi, Gozarutchi, Kiwitchi, Zukitchi, Hiratchi and Whaletchi

V3 characters: Masktchi, Gozarutchi, Megatchi, Sekitoritchi, Warusotchi and Kurokotchi

Click here for a character chart for the V2, and here for a character chart for the V3.

One thing I`d like to tell you is that most of this information came from Tarakotchi Land.

I have seen that people have been making topics asking if the character that they have is good or bad. Some people say that there is not such thing as good or bad characters. One thing I`d like to say that there are certain characters that you might think are ugly, such as Paparatchi. He may be ugly but that does not instantly make him a bad character. Here is a guide to good and bad characters. Could a Guide pin this please so people won`t start making more topics about it. 

V2 characters: Young Mametchi, Young Mimitchi, Ichigotchi, Ringotchi and UFOtchi

V3 characters: Young Mametchi, Young Mimitchi, Obotchi, Patapatatchi and Hikotchi

V3 characters: Hinotamatchi, Nikatchi, Hinatchi, Piroriroritchi and Hashitamatchi.

Now for the adults.

V2 characters: Mametchi, Mimitchi, Korotchi, Chohimetchi, Marumimitchi and Rabitchi

V3 characters: Mametchi, Mimitchi, Leaftchi, Chomametchi, Decotchi and Pyonkotchi

V2 characters: Kutchipatchi, Memetchi, Ginjirotchi, Pochitchi, Debatchi and Toratchi

V3 characters: Kuchipatchi, Memetchi, Bunbuntchi, Billotchi, Debatchi, and Hidatchi

Screen movement: Moves on one line, jumps two times and shows a happy face near the middle of the screen.

V2 characters: Tarakotchi, Kusatchi, Batafuraitchi, Kabutchi, Dorotchi and Nyorotchi

V3 characters: Tarakotchi, Dorotchi, Bill, Paparatchi, Mimiyoritchi and Pipotchi

V2 characters: Androtchi, Hanatchi, Wooltchi, Takotchi, Kaerutchi and Flowertchi

Screen movement: Moves on straight line and jumps from the right side to the middle.

V3 characters: Masktchi, Gozarutchi, Megatchi, Sekitoritchi, Warusotchi and Kurokotchi

Click here for a character chart for the V2, and here for a character chart for the V3.

One thing I`d like to tell you is that most of this information came from Tarakotchi Land.
Hanatchi, Hinotamatchi, and Robotchi are NOT bad! I have had a Hanatchi and they are very good characters. Bad vs Good tamagotchi is opinion, not fact. A guide should close this topic before a big fight starts about which is good or bad.

*~Tamagotchi~*

HOW DARE U INSULT HANATCHI!!!!!!!
(not suppost to be screaming, but hanatchi rocks!)
I know! Isn't it cute? I had it on my v3 on the first genoration. I'm trying to get Abby to evolve into a Hanatchi and Aly to evolve into a Mametchi, Mimitchi, or Memetchi. I hope I don't get a Masktchi or a Gozarutchi again!

*~Tamagotchi~*

HOW DARE U INSULT HANATCHI!!!!!!!
(not suppost to be screaming, but hanatchi rocks!)
He's not trying to Insult any character, just trying to explain how good your characters is.

No need to have a fuss.

//CS

Yes, please try to at least appreciate what ETHAN1994 has posted. :blink: It probably took him some time to make. :lol:

~Tama-Love~

I don't think that this topic should be closed. There's no reason to fight about certain characters being deemed "bad". In fact, some of the bad and even worst adults are my favorite characters (ie: Wooltchi and Whaletchi).

No reason to really get upset over it. I think this is pretty helpful, especially if you want to know what kind of care to take of your tamagotchi to get certain characters. Thanks for posting this, ETHAN1994. It must have taken you a long time to write it all up.

Now for the adults.

no offence but i get Masktchi and Gozarutchi all the time and hes not a bad character

there is no such thing as a "bad Character" i mean ive gotten Gozarutchi and masktci twice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back