v2+v3=Oyajitchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tealeaf

Reaction score
Hello!!!! I GOT A V3 IN Australia, a Beautiful country!! My v3 turned into a Hanatchi! I've always wanted to have one...but then, its bad care and I was expecting a New Character...oh well...BUT I still have my v2 running (Maskitchi (before) (After) Ojitchi!!!) and so... I'm waiting!

Tip For: Fishing Pole

Cost: ? Yet ?

Where to buy?: Shop

Type: Own Experience (whenever it is somebody's own ex. then you wouldn't expect the person to cover everything viz (this is) "and get a can, boot or old tire you can reuse it." But I wrote only can, because thats what I got; it does not mean that when you get a boot you cannot reuse it.)

Explanation: If you use it and get a can, you can reuse it. I got a can once (the other time and after that I got points; see below) and the maximum of times I used the same fishing pole is 2.

Other things you can get as far as I know:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!!!Yey!!! 24 very nice people read this log...Thanks!!! But PLEASE send me a PM to tell me what you think about it...Anyways....my v2 got unpaused in the suitcase...so my ojitchi died!! I hope there's an end to this............but I went to Tamatown yesterday...it was so much fun!!!!!

v3: Hanatchi, 7yr. Name: !Roo!

v2: Puchitchi, 0yr. Name: Koala

Latest posts

Back