V2 - What's your opinion?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think of the V2?

• ITS THE AWESOMEST THING EVERRRRR!!!!

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • It's good/great, I like it!

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • I dunno...I guess it's okay...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like it very much, but I don't hate it.

• It's awful. I got rid of mine/I will never run it again!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm a V2 fan, I'm currently running my pink and purple camoflauge V2, and even though I got it only two days ago and am still on the first generation, I love it. I don't see many V2 HATERS around, so are there any? And what do they have to say against my new favourite version?

If you love the V2, then post that, I think it's awesome; the games and characters are cute, it's not too complex...its only fault is that the buttons never work on the Heading game and the Bump game is impossible. But maybe that's just because I have a second-hand V2.

Note to moderators: This topic is not the same as another topic I created, about whether I should get a V2 or not. This is about people's opinions on the V2, while that was about whether the V2 fits my requirements for a good Tama.

~ Dazzmina ~

I voted for, "It's good/great, I like it!".

The Tamagotchi V2 is one of my favourite Tamagotchi - I love the simplicity of it, yet it's a definite upgrade from the original Tamagotchi Connection. I also have some very good memories with it, and I love that I still have my original V2 (unlike my V1. :( ). I love the vast amount of characters on the V2, something we haven't seen on any Tamagotchi (excluding the V3) since, until the iD L. Characters are one of my favourite things about Tamagotchi, and I think the more the better. :)

If Bandai America ever releases a new Tamagotchi, I sincerely hope that they release at least 50 characters, and not just over 30 like the last few releases.

Like sam i also voted for "it good/great i like it" I'm saying this because i don't own a v2 (yet :D ) But one of my friends does and she says its a really cool tamagotchi! I have to say even though i don't own a v2 i still really like it and really hope to get one someday. I like the v2 because of it's simplicity and how easy and fun it is to take care of. :)

That's my opinion

Sakura-san123 <3

Probably my favourite version - easy to use, not too complicated, fairly low maintenance whilst still having a nice variety of them. I have 3 V2s and they're my most played-with out of my whole collection. ^_^

The V2 is my favourite version too. It's easy to run, low maintenance and the heading game is my favorite (I have 3 V2s)

I've never had a problem with the buttons sticking on the heading game - two of my V2s are 2nd hand - but maybe I've just been lucky).

Well, Ive stopped running my V2 now, but that was just because Im allowed 2 Tamas runing at a time, I was really getting into the V5 and I really wanted to run my iD L. But believe me, that V2 is not going to be sitting on my window sill for long! Soon it will be sitting in my Tama pouch unpaused, I guarantee!

Overall, I love the V2, but it might be just a little too slow. I rate it 4 and a half out of 5.

~Dazzmina~

I voted "It's good/great, I like it" but my actual opinion would be I want another one! I loved my V2, but the buttons were acting up and I miss it.

I really like my V2 but it's not my fav Tama. It ranks 3rd I think... I don't really rank my Tams too often...

I really really enjoy the V2, I just stopped running mine in order to switch out for my iDL. I had it running for sometime too. It has the best of all worlds, it has more features than the originals, but its not overly complicated or high maintenance, and I LOOOVE the characters on the V2, the animations are pretty cute too :p But I have also had the problems with the buttons sticking on the heading game, quite consistently, but it didn't ruin the all over fun of the toy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back