V3 adventudures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Autumnfeb

Reaction score
:D :D DAY 1 :( :eek:

Well first thing first was as soon as i opend up that pacage adresed to me I dances around like... iI dont know :angry: Well so then i was holding the tiny piece of paper that is in the tama when you firt open it. "ONE...TWO...THREE!" I shouted then while i pulled out the piece of paper I shouted "Tamagotchi!" And the egg poped up on the screen. I ran around the house a few times then I heard a sound on they way to my room to bounce around on my giant round pillow thing, I looked down it hached! It was a boy so I named it Laddy! After some care it turned into a Tamatchi! Thewn my mom got of the computer so I wnet on tamagotchitown.com and got many, many, many, many things for the little fella. I had to save it from my dad so he wont blow it up with over feeding. I told my little sister "Nooooo! Wait 'till yours comes in the mail!" I think it is neer tama bedtime. they fall asleep around eagt and nine I think, well I'll find out asuming that it is close to 8:00 my time (est) So out for now!

:p :p Day 2 :( B)

This day i went to my grandperirnts house. On the wat there my tama Laddy, changed into a Obotchi. So basicly it got taller and grew hair. :eek: Well atleat i think its hair. I kept on having to turn on the lights while playing videogames to see what my tama is doing. He fell asleep douring a hillarus game of mario party. So thats basicly it. :huh:

;) :wacko: DAY 3 :D :D

Not too much new stuff happened, but thats ok. My little siser got a hold of my tama agean, but i got the tama back! and my mom couldnt figure out how to turn out the lights. I just can't wait to see what my tama will looklike when it grows up! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:D :angry: DAY 4... :gozarutchi: :D

Monday, so i had school. My tama had to be paused most of the day but I unpaused it so it could age. My store had a sale that day! So I got all the items I wanted that were too exspensive. And I just felt like buying everything in the store two times :angry: ! So I got alot of snacks a ball (and finaly my tama wont fall off! :( ) some blocks and Emergancy juce It could be energy i forgot and i can hardly tell the diffrence between a "n" and a "m".

Last edited by a moderator:
:D :chohimetchi: DAY 5 :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi:

My tama kept on un pauseing during school. I ha to turn of the sound and such. Whaen i got home my little sister got her own v3... my little sister is 3! :blink: I had to help her alot. She is almost as bad as me about sonic and shadow the hedgehog. antywhase! Me and mmy sister connected like crazy. we ended up getting 3 faces. hers is a boy also so eh. she stole my idea of a tama name so ah well. Hers turended into a mizutamatchi, my little sisters that is. I wonder if this will tourn out as bad as the chaco insedent... :pochitchi:

Latest posts

Back