V3 and 4 hall of fame!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagirlemmax

Reaction score
Tamagotchi's Name: Nish and Nash

Tamagotchi's Age: 7

Date of Birth:1year ago

Date of Passing: 1 year ago

What Generation? dont no

Your Comments: these 2 were the 1st ones to breed of ma tamas. They wernt tht pretty or cute but they were very fun all the same. il miss you 2.

Tama Name: Ruby

Date of birth: A few months ago

Date of death: Ages ago

Generation? 1 or 2

Comments: ruby was my 1st mimitchi on a v4. She was my favourite tama ever. I havn't had any other mimitchis except 1 called Rose. I havn't had any mimitchis on a v3 so this was the 1st one all 2gether. Still missing u Rubes!

Tama Name: Rose 1

Date of birth: Dont no

Date of death: Dunno

Generation? 1

Comments: This tama was very special 2 me. She had a good career, she seemed like the 1 u will alwayz want. But I still wasn't over Ruby. Love u Rose!

Tama name: Rose sisters

Date of birth: a while ago

Date of Death: A while ago

Generation?1

Comments: These aren't actually sisters. I kept reseting them to get the right 1. I no its cruel, but I really felt like I should do it to get Ruby back again. Thankfully it worked! Sorry Rose Sisters! Miss u lots! xxxx

Tama Name: Minty and Mimzy

Date of birth:6th august

Date of death: should be in 2 days

Generation?: 1 (going on 2)

Comments: These aren't dead yet. They are just going 2 leave there babies. These are the 1st V3 and V4 to breed. They both have baby boys. (don't no wat 2 call them maybe Tim and Tom) they are ment to be together because Mametchi and memetchi are ment 2 b. Il look after your babies Minty and Mimzy! Il miss you lots! xxx

So thats my hall of fame. Each of them i remember. Create ypour own hall of fame! :mametchi:

Tamagirlemmax

Latest posts

Back