V3 and v2 group hatching

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i join too mines a girl thats 6 and i'll tell you what it has when it has it Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee e e e e e..... i ran out of breath

cos i dont have any brains... i think... with lots of tomato sauace

Tama's name: Lola McGotchi

hungry hearts: all full

happy hearts: all full

Weight: also rude to ask but she said 61 lbs

Ver. 2: light blue purple buttons with hawian flowers on it

Generation: G1

Type: masktchi :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is when you and other people talk about what happened to your tamagotchi. And to make a log is for only you to talk about what happened to ONLY your tamagotchi

im in 4 the group hatching ;) ;)

P.S: If you make your tamagotchi v3 (possibly v2 as well) weigh 99lb then it will win every round of bump until it doesn't weigh too much any more

;) :huh: ^_^ :eek: ;) :p :D :lol: B) :D -_- :huh: :)

YAAY! Got a new v3. THREE TAMA"s !!! Now mine is a girl and just turned into a Tamatchi. 0 yrs.

I know a way to get any tamagotchis charactor you want!!!!!!!! pm me i did it on my, V3, V2, and V1!~!!!!!!!!!! :( :blink: :lol: :p :huh: :lol: :) ;) :p :D :eek: Be amazed!!!!!!!!11 :eek: :D B) It is soooo coool! B)

cos i dont have any brains... i think... with lots of tomato sauace

Tama's name: Lola McGotchi

hungry hearts: all full

happy hearts: all full

Weight: also rude to ask but she said 61 lbs

Ver. 2: light blue purple buttons with hawian flowers on it

Generation: G1

Type: masktchi  :furawatchi:

YOUR TAMAGOTCHI CAN DIE IF IT WEIGHS THAT MUCH THE RIGHT WEIGHT IS 12-25 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know a way to get any tamagotchis charactor you want!!!!!!!! pm me i did it on my, V3, V2, and V1!~!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :angry: :ph34r: :eek: :p :( :huh: ;) :p :D :eek: Be amazed!!!!!!!!11 :eek: :D B) It is soooo coool! B)
HOW DO YOU GET YOUNG MAMETCHI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back