V3 and V4.5 Connection shows 'Fail'?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

desiraeisdesirae

Reaction score
I was connecting my V3 with my friend's V4.5, and it kept saying 'fail' on both screens, so we'd press connect again, and it would just keep saying 'fail' over and over. Is there any way to fix this, or could it just be because the batteries are low?

It can happen for several reasons. The main one is either that you batteries are low on one or both of the device or that the IR sensor is broke in one of the Tamagotchi. If I was you I would replace the batteries first and then see what happens.

If you look around the site there are several topics like this at the moment, search around and see what others say.

Jordboss

It can happen for several reasons. The main one is either that you batteries are low on one or both of the device or that the IR sensor is broke in one of the Tamagotchi. If I was you I would replace the batteries first and then see what happens.

If you look around the site there are several topics like this at the moment, search around and see what others say.

Jordboss
To add on to this... Try going through the steps of connecting carefully.

*Go to the connection icon.

*Choose 'other' on both of the Tamagotchis.

*Have one person (you or your friend) push the B button (the middle button), and wait for the Tamagotchis to connect.

If that doesn't work, go with Jordboss' idea... And make sure that the batteries you use are unused, non-rechargeable CR2032 button-cell batteries.

I hope that helped! ^_^

@CTF@

Thank you both very much! I'll be trying this on Monday whenever I see my friend again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back