V3 and v4-one always loses one always wins

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

madi!1

Reaction score
Well... Ive been having surious probloms because my version 4 keeps on beating my versiion 3 in all the connection games for the last 70 times. Plus my v4 gets all the usable gifts from my v3. The only problom that I can think of is that my v3 is debuged and my v4 would have bean too but it would not come off superspeed. Well... my v3 is six pounds more than my v4 is. Today I tried making them the same wieght but still, my v3 always loses. I also have no isea what happened.

-madi

P.S. V4s are devils.

There is no difference when I tried un-debuging. help.

Un-debuging does not work. The tamas are the same age. Help. I also tried superspeed then connecting. I even tried making the tamas go poo not throwing away the poop then cconnecting for the last 75 times it does not work. help.

Hey! That link is about v3 and v4 too, but it is still complettley different.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!:

I tried connecting the v4 with a different v3 a few times but the v4 wont stop winning!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!:

Can you help me?

I connected between v3 and v4 too. The v3 usually does give you random useable items. And also the v4 is better at competing for some reason. It shouldn't be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back