v3 and v4 won't connect

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emzybobs

Reaction score
hi,

I bought a v3 and v4 JinSei Plus today because they were really cheap at toys R us,

I bought 2 because I wanna get them together and breed them but whenever I go to connect they just don't seem to find each other, are these tamas compatiable with each other?

thanyou for any help :)

Yes they are, you do choose the option "others" on both ov them, don't you? There shouldn't be any problems now that they are new...

Yeah I chose others and they try to connect but nothing happens after that, maybe one of them is glitchy

Here are a few connection tips that might help:

They may have trouble connecting in a very brightly lit location (such as outdoors on a sunny day, or too near a light inside.) Shade them from the light source and try connecting them again.

When both are at the Stand-By screen, press the B (middle) button on one of them.

Press the Reset button on the back, then select Download from the Download/Reset menu on the screen, and try again to connect them.

If the Download/Reset menu appears whenever you try to connect them, the battery is low. Replace the battery with a fresh one and try again.

If you still have problems try each with a third Tamagotchi (any model from V1 through V4.5)

pressing the B button worked, it's been a few years since I got my last one I forgot I had to do that

thayou

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back