V3 beeps like its a bomb! NOOOOO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emma124201

Reaction score
I am a kid. I had to get it out to not make my V3 older the it really is. I had it since I was 5. And I love it. But as 5 yr. old I dropped it many times. ;) But I'm older and I drop it couple times. I dropped it at a old fashioned shop. That butter place. It made slight ticking noise. Like a bomb. A clock. It did not stop. Help! How do I fix it? I love it!

Remove the battery. Open it to make sure its dry. Make sure its clean inside. If that doesn't help... Reset it....

I know mine ticks, but not THAT badly... It ticks with movement? If it is just ticking as it moves.... (Watch and listen to confirm) that is normal for a computer to do. So it is okay for a Tamagotchi to do as well. No worries.

A ticking sound? Is it, like, really loud or do you have to put it at your ear to hear it? Because that ticking was there with the V1-V3.

Try going to the time screen and pressing A and C to set the clock. Usually the ticking is the clock ticking off seconds - if the time is paused and there's still a ticking, something's wrong.

That would be normal, then. Both of my v3's do that and they work perfectly normal.

You put next to your ear.
all v1-v3 do that. i was surprised when i listened to my tama and heard the noise. i thought it was the tama's heart beating ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back