V3 connection costume question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GabiGabi

Reaction score
I'm not really new to tamagotchi, but I am new to V3 connection. Today my tama turned into this one ---> ;) . I was excited to give it some items i had collected. At first I gave it a stuffed animal and it completely changed form. Then I gave it a costume and it changed again. I don't know if this is normal, but my question is will it change back on its own or is there anything I can do? I have waited several hours but nothing yet. It was really cute. I might post the names of the characters if I can figure it out. Thanks.

It will change back on its own.

Once your Tamagotchi wakes up, tomorrow morning. It will have automatically have removed the costume from itself.

//Haze

Thanks alot. I realized I should have looked in the "what happened to my tama" section. Thanks for the answer. I really liked the one i got.

You don't even have to wait for it to fall asleep. Just change the time to the middle of the night, let it fall asleep, and change it back to the regular time again.

your tamagotchi will take off the costume when it goes to sleep. you can also change the time to when it sleeps, and change it back and the costume will be off quicker.

this is normal when you put on the costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back