V3 connection failed.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pechapaiq

Reaction score
This is my very first Tama (V3) :lol: and for some reason(s) I can't connect to my friend's V3 tama! >_>....

I go to the "heart" icon to connect using IR but that did nothing....

Then I go to the "book" icon and tried the "friends" but I can't even click on it! :) I would press B but it doesn't even go to another screen or says error or anything.....

My tama is currently 3 yrs old... does it have to be older to connect to other tamas?

Is my tamagotchi gadget defected????

Someone please help!!! :blink:

This is my very first Tama (V3) ;) and for some reason(s) I can't connect to my friend's V3 tama! >_>....
I go to the "heart" icon to connect using IR but that did nothing....

Then I go to the "book" icon and tried the "friends" but I can't even click on it! :angry: I would press B but it doesn't even go to another screen or says error or anything.....

My tama is currently 3 yrs old... does it have to be older to connect to other tamas?

Is my tamagotchi gadget defected????

Someone please help!!! :(
There are two possible answers:

1. Your Tama might be a fake. Fake Tamagotchis cannot connect with real Tamagotchis.

2. You didn't go past the "Playmate?" screen. You need to go past the playmate screen (choose V3), and then choose GAME, where yours and your friends Tamas play a game, PRESENT, where if you wrapped a present you can give it to your friend by selecting that, or VISIT, where your Tamas can play on a see-saw, sing or something else cute! After press "B" twice (make sure your friend does too) to activate the IR port. If it still does not work, you purchased a fake.

I had his problem when i got mine also what u have 2 do is when it comes (the screen that says stand by) u both have 2 keep pressing the middle button not as fast as u can but like every second so it does not fail as soon as the other 1 starts playing so make sure they both say connecting instead of standby.

Well I really can't help you because I don't have a V3 but I am saving up for one. Keep in touch with me like send me a e-mail. I am sure I can help you with other things. But when I get a V3 I am sure I can help you. So keep in touch with me. :wub:

I purchsed a fake once, I was soo mad. I destroyed that thing, it's COMPLETELY destroyed to peices XD. I hate Hong Kong, people who live there suck.

Don't worry, amny people get the "Fail" sign while trying to connect. It's happened to me many times.

Are you connecting in sunlight? Connection will not always work in sunlight.

//CS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back