V3 Connection Problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Imara

Reaction score
I seem to be having some problems connecting with my V3 to my other V3.

I have had a Tamagotchi for about a month, and I decided it was necessary to buy a second (common symptom of an addict :puroperatchi: ).

I tried connecting my two this morning with little success. My new one can visit my old one, play games, deliver presents, but my old one only says "Failed".

Are there rules to connecting? For instance, my old one is an adult and the new one is a toddler? Could it have to do with the age gap? Or is more likely a hardware issue? Is there any trouble shooting for this? I am concerned.

Thank you very much for your patience and considerations here.

tamagotchi.gif

I had that trouble with my v3 too. When u connected did u put V1? Cuz u have to do that or else it won't work :)

It shouldn't stop because of an age gap. I would say its either a problem with the hardware or

when you connected you selected OTHERS.

**MImitchiz

I seem to be having some problems connecting with my V3 to my other V3.
I have had a Tamagotchi for about a month, and I decided it was necessary to buy a second (common symptom of an addict :huh: ).

I tried connecting my two this morning with little success. My new one can visit my old one, play games, deliver presents, but my old one only says "Failed".

Are there rules to connecting? For instance, my old one is an adult and the new one is a toddler? Could it have to do with the age gap? Or is more likely a hardware issue? Is there any trouble shooting for this? I am concerned.

Thank you very much for your patience and considerations here.

tamagotchi.gif
I think i know why . It might be because you connected with your tamagotchi outside but not inside . Itworks better if you do it inside .

- SSharada1325

P.S. EVERYONE have a nice Thansgiving Break !

Dont worry that is just a very common glitch.

Remember not to connect ur tamas in the light. connect your tamas somewhere dark.

And if that doesn't work I don't know what to do.

- Sarah :mellow:

you are close to sunlight or hitting sunlight: do not connect where radioactive light is. infra red is radioactive light when u connect it with the same radioactive light (another tama) it wont fail ^_^

[SIZE=14pt]try pressing a button that happened to me and then i pressed b on both of them and it connected[/SIZE]

hope this helps :D

whenever you connect it one of them has to hit ( :huh: a whole bunch of times and that one will visit it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back