V3 Connexion Release Date - Confirmed

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremy clarkson

Reaction score
London, UK:

AnyToys has confirmed that the Tamagotchi Connexion Version 3 will be released in UK and Europe..... 14th April 2006!!!

AnyToys is based in London and will ship to UK only.

Bandai UK have said that V3 connexion will only be able to connect to V2 & V3, not V1!

There is a link to the page here and a picture is available here

wow. i thought they were out in march.
yah, Bandai said so! we wait 4 Feb, then March, and now th emiddle of April! i'm gettin 1 off ebay

:lol:

woa, this is really late! I'm glad I got two via Ebay from the US. But I also want a European one.

I dont know.. Some places put them up for pre-order, and they say the wrong release date, I saw the same dilemma on amazon.co.uk

I was just checking bandai.de about the latest information for customers and here it says V3 should come in March to German shops.

I'm living in Austria and I ordered two in the US which wasn't that expensive either.

I just sent the support of bandai.de a mail, asking if they can tell me a date. I hope so :mametchi:

London, UK:
AnyToys has confirmed that the Tamagotchi Connexion Version 3 will be released in UK and Europe..... 14th April 2006!!!

AnyToys is based in London and will ship to UK only.

Bandai UK have said that V3 connexion will only be able to connect to V2 & V3, not V1!

There is a link to the page here and a picture is available here
This is a great topic! ppl in Europe should know this and this should (maybe) be pinned for European TamaTalkers to enjoy!

Cool! I couldn't wait that long so I brought mine off ebay. LOL!

*tama star*

My mum's friend is gettin a conneCTion v3 4 me. I prefer the connections even though I'm English. The connections can connect 2 v1s right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back