v3 getting married

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi_Queen

Reaction score
i hav forgotten what age v3 tamas hav to be to mate. im not talking about the matchmaker, im talking about 2 tamas connecting and getting married. what age to they hav 2 be? pleaz help, thanx.

:lol: :lol: ;) :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

I believe they have to be six or seven years of age.

Also, in order to mate, you must have four hearts for each friend. Go to the book icon and select "FRIENDS", then find the V3 that you're connecting your other V3 to, and see if you have smiley faces, hearts, or both. If you have four hearts for each friend, then you can mate.

Hope I helped!

Ah. I did this just a few years ago.

I think they have to be about 5 or 6. Because I remember a few years ago my friend and I were gonna mate our V3's, then her girl had a sudden death (at teen), so then I had to pause mine a little bit, then she had to run another Tamagotchi to grow up, quickly, then I remember my dude was about 7 and I had to reject the matchmaker then the second that thing turned 5/6, we mated our Tamas in the playground. :)

Make sure one's a girl, and one's a boy, they're adults, and they have a 4-heart relationship. :angry:

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back