V3 growth chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tan man here. please reply to me . im new and im nine.u know how 9 year olds like getting replys.please reply as soon as you can like if your on right now,send please. :(

That sounds like a very good idea, but it might be hard because their are 52 charaters, not including the secret debug charaters hidden in the tama. :rolleyes:

But anyway i'd like to help. Can I ? :rolleyes:

Rivven did pretty well on his one, and V2 has 50 charas. It's only 2 more, cant be that hard.

theres a v3! is it avalible in the us yet? i really want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mametchi:
Yes it is avialabe in the US and Canada but still a little hard to find.

I suggest amazon.com, I got my V3 there for 14 dollars...Go to www.amazon.com, and just search for tamagotchi V3...

Please, to those who arent staying on topic nor giving me any information, do not poost, its confusing. I'm no good at doing sprites so if soemoen wants to do them they cant. Meanwhile, I shall write what each char can become. :(

Thank you!

ok, mine is an adult now...

baby: teletchi(girl)

toddler: tamatchi

teen: patapatachi

adult: the nerd one with the glasses, i can't read it in the chart XD

CAN I HELP? sounds cool ........we could predict the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi:

[SIZE=14pt]I would really like to help, but I dont have a v3 !!! I have a v1, a v2 and a mini. I have enough money to get a v3 though so i might get one tomorrow. Ill get as much info as I can ![/SIZE]

btw spiffy, i have one for the tamadex v2. my young mametchi turned into that alligator thingy (i forget what its called) so yah...

ok gen. 1

girl>Teletchi>Tamatchi>Young Mametchi>Billotchi

gen. 1

boy>Teletchi>Tamatchi>Obotchi>Billotchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back