v3 help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

milkandcerealxo

Reaction score
Well, i know my tamagotchi is a little obselete, but i really need help on some of the things for it.

In case you didn't already know, its a v3.

Flag game- How do you play the flag game? Like when you get to about the 3rd level, the marks to tell you which flag to raise get really short. What do you do on this part?

Tamagotchi king- How many points do you need to send to the king untill he gives you the password for tama town?

Tama town, Version 3- where do you find all of the things for the golden tamagotchi?

Well, thanks if you can help.

-Milkandcerealxo :)

Here are your answers:

1: For the flag game the white arrow is the left button and the black arrow is the right button. On level three when there are short flags, those are faults they are meant to trick you to press the wrong button! Only the long flags are the real thing!

2: You need to donate over 5000 points to the king for the password!

3: To find the golden tamagotchi there are various items scattered over tamatown. If you click on one of the items it will show you a map for what the rest of the items are. Hint: The first item is in the arcade on one of the game stations there is a windmill. Click on the windmill and then there will be a map to show you the silhouettes of the rest of the items you need to get a golden tamagotchi!

Hope I solved your problems! :( :( :)

i've found most of them for the golden tamagotchi, but i just can't find the one that looks like a hat when you are looking at its sillhouette.

Its in the Travel Agency click on the Chile Brochure its in the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back