V3 in Canada?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

is V3 in canada yet?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• I think so

• I have one hehe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then she or he lied to you, tamagotchi V3 don't come out in the UK, US or canada until march.Your cousin got it off the internet.
yes they came out in the US! i saw a girl with it and i helped her so THERE! :eek:

and she siad she got it out of the store but it was the last one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Then she or he lied to you, tamagotchi V3 don't come out in the UK, US or canada until march.Your cousin got it off the internet.
I just got one a few days ago in Canada! On Feb.18th.. so you can actually get them but it takes alot of patience because tama's are on high demand O__O;; hope that made sense :ph34r:

I just got one a few days ago in Canada! On Feb.18th.. so you can actually get them but it takes alot of patience because tama's are on high demand O__O;; hope that made sense :(
Lol same!! :ph34r:

Oh well ... now that it's bumped ... I bought one from the first shipment Toys R Us got in Richmond BC. That was I think Feb 23, but my friend got one even earlier. Then I saw them in Toys R Us again on March 1, they just got a whole new shipment with all 6 colours. So I think they will be easier to get from now on.

:D I live in canada ( markham ontario) and i have one i just got it for my birthday!!!hehehe its soooooooooooooooooooo much cooler than V2!! go to toys r us and their like 16.99 or something

um no i got mine in wal mart (not fake i saw the shell on the v3 list) on the 16 of febuary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back