V3 info!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ABOUT PASSWORDS:

---------------------------------------------

Heres the deal with these passwords, for every V3 you have to make up a username and for everyuser name there is a specific code for everyone. You probaly cant use any of the ones that are posted on this site becasue every user name has there own unique code for only them to use. But if you are still looking for ways to find codes heres are some places where I got mine:

--In The Mall--

((now these are all free but they give you a password and a price for everything else))

**Forever Tamagotchi = play the Tama Says game and the Suitcase game and you get a rare pair of shoes and a suitcse from them

**Lucky Toys=play the race game, you get a Bandia Ribbon

**Tama Beat=click on the microphone and play the Mox game you will recive a microphione of your own. The clikc on the CDs by the front desk and play the Whats the Song game, and you will get CD!

there now I've started you off and now you'l have to explore around for the other ones!! Good Luck!!

from what I kno they sell the V3 @ Toys R Us

can someone tell me how long it takes to change into a different character. how long does it take to change from a baby to a toddler, a toddler to a child, a child to a teenager to a adult. does it take a week? a day? a hour? a minute? PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To change from a baby to a child it takes an hour, then 24 for the child to change into a teen. I'm not sure how long it takes for the teen to change into an adult but I think 2 or 3 days.

thanz for making this topic becuz of this i got ma tama v3 2 day yayyyy <_<

I don't personaly own a V3 (yet) but I do know that the baby is from Mesutchi and Osutchi, goes by the same name, and is naturally just white (not filled in black like Bebitch). The differece is that the white Teletchi could just simply be male or female in Osutchi and Mesutchi without altering its appearence at all. Now it seems that the original Teletchi is now simply female. :unsure:
well, i know that, but i dont like the idea.

the thing is every tama model should have a different baby.

and mostly they all do except this one!

i dont like that since its breaking the unwritten code.

and i figured that i dont like that very much.

the v2 originality was better.

my tama:

training:5/10

weight:34

name:Cloe!

generation:1

Where do I find all the items that I have got by passwords? They are not in the normal spot under items. Version 3 is not so exciting.

this is a message 4 rambo2:

no reallly? hav u have a tamagotchi be4????

:( I had a boom box and when I bought a disk and used, it, it broke my boom box. It has happened several times. Does it always do that?

you dont get any more foods; you only get more games; :rolleyes: i hav a v3 and on GEN 9

I know EVERYTHING!!! :mellow: :wacko: :angry: <_< :(

:huh: i went 2 toys r us in Brampton On and they didn't have 1 so I went to a Zellers in the Bramelea Centre (mall) and they had a few so i bot 2 V3'S for like $40 :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back