V3 is Out in Canada

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluv_06

Reaction score
:rolleyes: :lol: woooo hooooo v3s are out in canada! i just got mine yesterday!! it is sooo cool it has classic characters and new games, but the codes that i got frm tamatown isnt working... i shall figue out why more updates soon! :D

ok i think i realized y the codes dont work: mi tama iz only a toddler so she cant play with the items. :wub: oh well...guess i'll have to wait. im so happy! oh and to get a code for the tama king, you have to donate @ least 5000 points (it doesnt need to be all at once). :wub:

where cant u buy them? i live in ontraio and when i was at a hockey tourney there werent any V3s when i went shopping

~Goalie Girl:wub:

Are they out in Nova Scotia yet?

I can't wait! *Squeelz!* lol

i found them at a store called ToysToysToys in faireview mall in Toronto Ontairo. you can probably find them at wal-mart too. i think wal-mart would be cheeper because i got mine for $30... luckily i wasn't paying! lol ^_^

I have one, and I do live in the U.S.

I got one at Walgreens a month ago, on its 3rd generation!

wow, guess what, helium head... v3s are like all over the world
no need to be rude since there was no offical release date :p anyways...i think i got ripped off cuz mi dad went to walmart and he said it was $16 :p i got it 2X more! o well! in other news: mi Jenny the tamatchi evolved into an obotchi yesterday :p

:p :p woooo hooooo v3s are out in canada! i just got mine yesterday!! it is sooo cool it has classic characters and new games, but the codes that i got frm tamatown isnt working... i shall figue out why more updates soon! :p
The passwords don't work for one reason.

You have to make a username on your v3 and type it in on TamaTown.

Anyways, this is great news!

Even if I don't live there. :p

:lol: Yes...i did manage to find some in Manitoba as well just bought my kids one each. For 3 weeks of calling the stores. All the stores kept saying the wouldn't be getting them till the end of March but they finally got them in stock at the stores on Friday. Walmart (canada) still doesn't have them yet though.

do they have the V3s at Toys R Us in Canada??

cuz i'm in Vancouver. and I'm dying to get one NOW!!

yes they had the V3 at the toys r us here in manitoba so I think they would have them in BC, Good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back