V3 items and life stages.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marikochan

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a website with all the V3 items and what they do? When I see them in the shop sometimes I don't even know what they are and I don't want to waste my points. I want to know which ones are permanent and which ones you can only use once, too.

Also, my Tamagotchi is a Young Mametchi (that's a teen, right?) and she's three. How many more days until she will be adult? What age do they usually change?

For the Young Mimitchi question, 5 probably. For

For the other question, around here somewhere, there are item charts and growth charts. Except the charts just tell you all the items. I'll search on google now...noope... I've only found some links and stuff like to lead you to a site to buy your tamagotchi online... I don't think you want that. :blink: so you have better luck with one of the Guides coming in to tell because here, they are super smart. :blink: Good Luck! - TamaPATCHI

Does anyone know of a website with all the V3 items and what they do? When I see them in the shop sometimes I don't even know what they are and I don't want to waste my points. I want to know which ones are permanent and which ones you can only use once, too.
Also, my Tamagotchi is a Young Mametchi (that's a teen, right?) and she's three. How many more days until she will be adult? What age do they usually change?
google it!

Go 2 Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks, and you should see a pinned topic by -Ra- about a shop list project.

if u press da a,b n c buttons each tree times really fast the name of da item will come up but i think u hav 2 be adult :rolleyes:

What does that mean?
That means search it on google.com. But i wouldn't do that, I don't really like google, they don't always give me what I want :wub:

This is a direct link to the V3 item list.

https://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g224/SunGodRa/V3_SHOP.gif

The Young Mametchi should change into an adult at the age of 4 (give or take a few hours either way depending if you've had it on pause much)

well all i can tell u is that ur tama will probaly change at age 4 and otherwise its age 3,4 sumtimes 5.

teens usually turn into adults at age 3 or 4. as for the other question, same thing as spudilike said.

kuchipatchiluver :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I think it turns at five. Items that aren't permanent are: pencil (not pen!!!), stuffed animal, love potion, lamp, shovel, plant, hair gel, fishing rod, darts, chest, make-up and any ticket.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back