v3 log and others

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamasrule^-^

Reaction score
on tamagotchi planet, chillin with kuchipatchi
yay :D hached my tama at 8:59 1/1 2009 waitn for it to hatch :p ... its a boy!!!!

playing it an feeding it :( feels goood to have a tama back but wait a minute you have to get 2 thirty to get your baby happy ohh mad.gif how could i foreget now i have to give him a snack :p zomg still moody 2 snacks grr i hope this dosent affect babo (yes thats his name :D ) it doesn't matter but...!!! omg he is ill oh no

whew thats better ok it doesn't matter because im going to get him to be an old man because im already enjoying his company ;) . oh ya his stats are:

5/5 hungry .. woah just went down

5/5 happy

traning 0

0yrs

7 lb

point 230

hes not to needy thats good :D but you cant tell yet he is bit stubborn but he will grow out of it ill update when stuff happens :( :D yay for tamas :D ;) :eek:

more news soon

woah my tama evolved yay :D its now a muzumatchi and is jumping around the screen yay :D i think that is good care im not sure but i recon it is woo ya

i was scared that it was going to be bad but not any more :p :p :D :( :eek: :D ;) ;) :( :D :D B) woo ok calm down ok whew ill keep ya updated :D

Last edited by a moderator:
omg cuteness :3 its animation for being bored is rolling around so cute ;) oh ya babos not needy at all woo :3 1 heart drops every 1/2 hour still a bit stubborn for those of you that have had a muzumatchi its sad animation is so sad i fell bad (lol that rimes) when ever it doesn't want to play a games

stay tuned for updates folks

ok my battire went weird and i was all like omg ahh its broken and i just put in the battire to day but it was just a loose cover phew :kuribotchi: :angry: babos sleeping right now imiss him so much :gozarutchi: lol im sooooo glad that i decided to attempt to break the worlds oldest tama or the oldest i know: aron died at 134 yrs because i miss babo already an hes been asleep for like 10 mins so ill be glad to have him round for a long time ok well good night :ph34r:

ill update you tomorrow :chohimetchi:

o _o - omg lol you found me!

when i woke up babo had been awake for 44 mins already :D he pooped had lost all hungry hearts and had 1 happy heart left :p i cant believe i didnt wake up in time :ph34r: well at least i know his sleep times : he wakes up at 9:00

and sleeps at 8:00 pm

i took care of his needs and am now wating for him to evolve i think its 24hours as a teen

ps can you find the secret message above :D if you can pm me what is says XD

sorry for not updating yesterday :p but nothing happened apart from full training :D woo today i won 3/5 games :mellow: B) and ... im getting a... morino!!!!!!! woo *happy dance (babo joins in too :mimitchi: )* im soooo excited babo to hes gonna be a big brother ;) morinos are sooo kawii :3 (ithink thats how you spell it) but unfortunately its from America so it will take up to 10 days :p (btw babo just went to sleep :mimitchi: ) the suspence is killing me any way goodnight

ill keep ya updated ;)

omg yayness yeterday babo evolved into a ...... leaftchi :D woo i think thats good care i tryed out the doll and was like omg what happend to babo but when he went to sleep and went back to normal, school started and no electronics are allowed (because they beep and previous happenings) :mellow: so i have to let it sleep all day :p but ill let it wake up after lessons :unsure:

well good night ;)

sorry lack of posts = a lack of happening

its just been sleeping cuz of school :(

but it did jus now get offers from the match maker

oh and i got my morino :( its soo cute but its smaller than a connection tama by a centimeter witch is unusual and a bit weird but its still cute i decided that i will call it mushroom even though he cant be named

well thats all for now :(

ps heres a link to a growth chart for the morino o ya mushroom is a babymotchi

sorry yesterday mushroom evolved woo hes a imotchi

babos battery ran out :D so ill buy one soon to day i found out that morinos need weight oops ^_^ oh well ill get it on track btw mushroom has been attacked 4 times all together but i showed them whos boss > ^_^ well thats all for now

oooh i miss mushroom hes just on the screen as a cocoon i cant wait till he evolves :p i wonder what ill get he was (as far as i know) he was mg(millagrams) when he changed so im hoping for a good character :D )

but because of school it may take 4 days :angry: or i could be to night :D if it measures time in a different way than i think

so stay seated to find out :hitodetchi:

well i geuss i was wrong but i worked out that its to day because im ill so it was un paused

so im waiting to see mushroom evolve. oh and to day i got a music star tama :3 its name is tama (cause i couldent think of any other name and was not allowed on teh 'puter so i couldnt use the name gen)

he is into rock'n'rolla he came with a drum kit an a dino oh ya hes also a boy child (i dont know what one)

hes stats are:

4/4 happy and hungry

tone 100

rythim 114

origanal 166

and he as 2305 gotchi p well good night

oh mushroom evolved in to a funkurogotchi (dung beetle)

;) thats bad care but it is my first go so im not surprised

btw

tama is a kutchitamatchi

and his music keeps switching from pop to rock to hip hop

any way c ya later

well soz about yester day

ok well tama got his band yesterday

and it called the pads (couldent think of any other name XP ) but tama and jon both have drums why is this is it just bad luck (pm me the answer if you know plz) oh ya geuss what tama evolved in to a .... mametchi :D woo i cant believe it thats the first time ever that ive got that character

any way bbfn ;)

Latest posts

Back