V3 Oddity

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DareDiablo!

Reaction score
My friend had a V3 ages ago and I was really good at slot and I would get lots of money for her. Well one time, the game must of stuck because it kept playing even when I wasn't touching the buttons. It stayed like this for five mins to I reset+Downlaoded it and she had TONS of money! She was VERY careful with her Tama's so I cant find any fault on her part, I never did tell her what happened reallly, but everyone in the school wanted me to play slots on their V3's!!! She was dead impressed

Im pretty sure t was 73,000 or something.

I havent the foggiest how it happened, but at least its beneficial!

Excuse me, no offence, but this sounds wrong on 2 counts.

a.They don't have slots on v3s, only on v2s.

b.on the v3 and under, you can oly get 9,999 gotchi points.

It was 3 years ago. I know it was 75 something. Im pretty sure it was a Version three because I only had a V2 then and My friend let me play on her version 3, and she never had a v2. I just know it was a bunch of cash from Slots because the game appeared to get stuck in a loop. Its just kept playing without me touching anything. I must have lost money but I got lots.

Sorry. It was a very long time ago. Probably 7500 then. I only remember it starting with 75 and having some nice zeros :D I must ask her, she doesnt know the gltch ever happened but she does know what version and how many gotchi points

Last edited by a moderator:
The moeny acted like normal Gotchi Points. She could buy stuff with them as normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back