V3 ONLY information!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen_Maddi

Reaction score
Hey! Maddi here, I just wanted to know some general information! Please answer any one of my questions about V3 connextion,: Thanks in advance!

How old can they get?

can the same sex mate?

How old do they have to be to mate?

How old to marry?

Thanks! Any other info would be great! Please add to my questions and answer them, Please!!! Thanks! :nyatchi:

(I think) The tamas maximum age is 999.

This is how you get it to be 999 years old:

On your tama, when the egg hatches or when your adult tama has left their baby and the baby has woken up and gone to the name page, you leave it on the name page for 999 days and after that many days, you name the tama and voila! Your tama is a 999 year old baby!

The same sex cannot mate.

To mate, the tamas have to be 3 or over. If you have the love potion/honey, you can use it on 3 year old tamas and over.

Tamas are old enough to marry when they have had a good time and are ready to go back to Tama Planet.

That's it I guess. Hope I helped!

Hi Maddi :nyatchi:

Your tama can live for a ver long time if you don't mate him/her off. Doesn't seem to be specific age before death though.

It is not possible for the same sex to mate

Both tamas need to be an adult to be able to mate. Otherwise the matchmaker will visit your tama after a few days as an adult.

When you tamas are in love they will have four hearts to their names when viewing the friends list. 3-4 days after you first see them in love they will mate. :unsure:

okay tamas cant realy get 999 u see they still age normaly even thow u left it on name for 999 days but depends how u look at it.

boy cant mate with boy and girls cant with girls

to mate they half to be 4 years

marry??? what do u mean????

I am not new at tamagotchie v3 but i do need help. you know that in the manul (v3 manuel) in the fith box rest option close to the bottom right it says input this password in the cornershop. Well I need help on that please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey! Maddi here, I just wanted to know some general information! Please answer any one of my questions about V3 connextion,: Thanks in advance!
How old can they get?

can the same sex mate?

How old do they have to be to mate?

How old to marry?

Thanks! Any other info would be great! Please add to my questions and answer them, Please!!! Thanks! :gozarutchi:
They can go up to 99 yrs old.

The same sex CAN'T mate.

They have to be any age to mate

ADULT to marry.

If you don't mate and marry, the matchmaker will come and find you a mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back