v3 or v4.5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

esnow824

Reaction score
Hi everybody :) So I'm allowed to buy a tama online today. I have the option of v4.5 or v3 (USA versions). I was wondering which of those two you liked better? This is what I like in tamas:

--goes to work/school

--fun games/a lot of games

--can buy tickets to go on "vacations" from the shop

--can enter in passwords and secret codes at the shop

--can get mail

--not as needy as Music Star, but still a lot of fun

--can "wear" items

So which one, v3 or v4.5, fits what I like the best? If you've had either the v3 or v4.5 (or both), please tell me the downsides and upsides of each/either one. Thanks a lot guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like my 4.5 more. Since it has more games, more characters, The pixels are a bit more detailed. Then they have Ura/Winged characters.

I have V4 Tama. It is really cute, though I do not remember things that clearly anymore. Just know it was loads of fun! :D

There are a lot of fun games! :lol:

I do not think u can get mail. There are tickets to go on holidays! I do not think it can go to work. There are loads of passwords for it, and u can also wear items.

I dont have the V4.5, so I dont know i its better, but the V3 is great fun!! :D :ichigotchi:

I own both a V3 and a V4.5 and I think a V4.5 is more fun.

The main differences between a V4.5 and a V3 are:

1)V4 can get mail; V3 can't.

2)You can turn the lights off on V3, but not in V4.5. This feature was replace by mail.

3)The V3 has a totally different set of characters. In my opinion the V4.5 characters are cuter.

4)On V4.5 there are new games and jobs.

5)And,finally the biggest change is that the V4.5 TamaTown is HEAPS (in my opinion, you may disagree) better than the V3.

In V4.5 TamaTown, you can log in using the username you picked and you're Tamagotchi will give you a password (different everytime)

On TamaTown V4.5 you get to see you're Tamagotchi in the corner and I think this is a really cool feature as the Tamagotchi looks really cute!

Based on the things you prefer (e.g. mail, jobs, fun games, work..ect,ect..) I think the V4.5 is for you!

:)

I own both a V3 and a V4.5 and I think a V4.5 is more fun.

The main differences between a V4.5 and a V3 are:

1)V4 can get mail; V3 can't.

2)You can turn the lights off on V3, but not in V4.5. This feature was replace by mail.

3)The V3 has a totally different set of characters. In my opinion the V4.5 characters are cuter.

4)On V4.5 there are new games and jobs.

5)And,finally the biggest change is that the V4.5 TamaTown is HEAPS (in my opinion, you may disagree) better than the V3.

In V4.5 TamaTown, you can log in using the username you picked and you're Tamagotchi will give you a password (different everytime)

On TamaTown V4.5 you get to see you're Tamagotchi in the corner and I think this is a really cool feature as the Tamagotchi looks really cute!

Based on the things you prefer (e.g. mail, jobs, fun games, work..ect,ect..) I think the V4.5 is for you!

:)
thanks! and thank you to everybody that replied. i did end up getting the 4.5, and it came in the mail today! ^_^ i may like it better than my tama go... it does have all of the features that tama go took away :) does anyone know how to access the v4.5 version of tamatown, since it automatically assumes you have either a musicstar (v6) or tama go (v7)?

thanks! and thank you to everybody that replied. i did end up getting the 4.5, and it came in the mail today! ^_^ i may like it better than my tama go... it does have all of the features that tama go took away :) does anyone know how to access the v4.5 version of tamatown, since it automatically assumes you have either a musicstar (v6) or tama go (v7)?
Search it up on google.. I believe the v4.5 one is the same as the v4.. so just search up "v4.5 tamatown". :)

Search it up on google.. I believe the v4.5 one is the same as the v4.. so just search up "v4.5 tamatown". :)

Edit: sorry for the triple post.. tamatalk is messed up.

Last edited by a moderator:
V4.5 is better. It has school/work and mail and you don't have to take great care to get your favourite characters, it's all abut skill points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back