V3 Passwords will not work on other people's V3's!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samfisher

Reaction score
There's a LOT of V3 password threads in this section, and I'd like to clear something up: V3 PASSWORDS ONLY WORK WITH V3's THAT USE THE SAME USERNAME ON THE TAMATOWN SITE!!!! For example:

If you put your username as "BOB" on your V3, but on Tamatown use the username "MIKE," the passwords you get as "MIKE" will not work on your V3.

Also, I've seen some people ask "Does anybody have any passwords for the parents/grandparents/king?" The answer is, the password wouldn't even work, so don't even try! Like stated above, only same usernames can use passwords. And besides, why would you want to visit the parents/grandparents if they're not even your tamas own?! :) As I tell my friends, you need to get some jelly, and go check your pulse!

Thank you that is all :D

No wonder the version three passwords never worked.. They were from other ppl! :puroperatchi: Who have different tamagotchis and usernames!

There's a LOT of V3 password threads in this section, and I'd like to clear something up: V3 PASSWORDS ONLY WORK WITH V3's THAT USE THE SAME USERNAME ON THE TAMATOWN SITE!!!! For example:
If you put your username as "BOB" on your V3, but on Tamatown use the username "MIKE," the passwords you get as "MIKE" will not work on your V3.

Also, I've seen some people ask "Does anybody have any passwords for the parents/grandparents/king?" The answer is, the password wouldn't even work, so don't even try! Like stated above, only same usernames can use passwords. And besides, why would you want to visit the parents/grandparents if they're not even your tamas own?! :puroperatchi: As I tell my friends, you need to get some jelly, and go check your pulse!

Thank you that is all :marumimitchi:
You filthy eediot! You get the parents password when the 1st gen. ends. Grandparent when gen 2. ends. You get the king's password when you donate over 1,000 Gotchi-Bucks in one donation.

Angel Tama Girl 12, that was mean! Don't do that EVER again!

We do not take pride in that type of behaivier!

Interesting information Sam. Nice find!

Actually you need to donate 5000 points, accumulative, to get a password to see the King. I have seen the King and he gives out a password to get a ring. :wacko:

You filthy eediot! You get the parents password when the 1st gen. ends. Grandparent when gen 2. ends. You get the king's password when you donate over 1,000 Gotchi-Bucks in one donation.
I never said that you didn't :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back