V3 secret codes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaeko

Reaction score
I found one... it's in the instructions! Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the code on the frist page in the right lower corner.

ABBAACBA - the birthday cake.

I checked my instructions, and all I got was a password for the DS game =/ Oh well when my V3 wakes up, I'll try this password!

If someone finds more codes, please tell us so... I hope they are released soon because I don't want to try 6561 possible combinations :)

I found one... it's in the instructions! Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the code on the frist page in the right lower corner.
Yay thanks for the code! My Tamagotchi finally stayed up long enough for me to enter the code :huh:

Well, i hav two V3s so I already knew that code, but anyway, thanx

When are new codes going to be released? In the instruction it says more codes cn be found at tamagotchiconnection.com but there are only V2-codes available at the Memory game.

They'll release new codes and update Tamatown as soon as the V3's have been "officially" released(as of yet, for the most part, they are still prerelease, although many places in the U.S. are starting to receive shipments and the eBay prices are going down :kuribotchi: ).

ive got a bunch of codes! 4 the v3, i mean.

1. 01027,01699 =Passport

2. 03305,56977 =Microphone

3. 35427,11724 =Ninja Star

4. 10377,74936 =Balloon (Most Common)

5. 23465,85883 =Baseball Cap

6. 40137,54438 =Skate Board

7. 00323,38081 =Candy

8. 74181,72950 =Bandai Rio

9. 04591,18088 =Boom Box

That's all I have now, but I will post more l8er! Bye!

Alimania

ive got a bunch of codes! 4 the v3, i mean.
1. 01027,01699 =Passport

2. 03305,56977 =Microphone

3. 35427,11724 =Ninja Star

4. 10377,74936 =Balloon (Most Common)

5. 23465,85883 =Baseball Cap

6. 40137,54438 =Skate Board

7. 00323,38081 =Candy

8. 74181,72950 =Bandai Rio

9. 04591,18088 =Boom Box

That's all I have now, but I will post more l8er! Bye!

Alimania
this are passwords, not codes. And if you don't enter the same username in Tamatown which you use with your V3, the passwords won't work anyway.

So please stop posting them. If you have codes for the shop, post them here. Thanks!

They'll release new codes and update Tamatown as soon as the V3's have been "officially" released(as of yet, for the most part, they are still prerelease, although many places in the U.S. are starting to receive shipments and the eBay prices are going down ^_^ ).
when is the offical release in the US? In Europe it's in March.

february, so i think that you can buy one now. :furawatchi:
I bought mine via Ebay from a woman in Arizona because I couldn't wait until March to get them here in my country, Austria or in Germany, our neighbour.

Does anyone know when the V3 tamagotchi is being released in England because Im dying to get one and they're all overpriced on ebay.

Please help me out because I have to get one reall soon

from jin

u r so lucky that u found one!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know when the V3 tamagotchi is being released in England because Im dying to get one and they're all overpriced on ebay.
Please help me out because I have to get one reall soon

from jin
as I posted before, the release in Europe is scheduled for March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back