V3 Shop List Project.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey -Ra-, do you know when you will have the Switzerland ticket ready?

You know, you should label the posters 2 and 3.

It's a lot easier.

Hey -Ra-, do you know when you will have the Switzerland ticket ready?
I finally got one in my shop last night - I've taken the photo of it and given it to Ra - so hopefully it'll be on the chart in the next day or so.

GK1

You know, you should label the posters 2 and 3.It's a lot easier.
Yeah that is probably a good idea -Ra- the poster higher up on our chart is #3, the lower one is #2

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I've just finished pixelating the switzerland ticket (thanks to GK1's helpful photograph) and this completes our chart! Congratulations everyone, we now have ourselves a complete V3 items list! *wooooot!* My special thanks to haze for conjuring up this beautiful frame work. You're very talented bro! :furawatchi: Also to those who have provided me with missing information. Thank you everyone!

Ra,

Its looking spectacular Ra!

Very good job, my complements to GK1 & Ra, they both put in a fair amount of effort into this chart, to help others.

//Haze

Wow! This is so cool! Thanks, Ra! I really needed that list you have, but just one thing...it's called a "muffin", not a creamy cake! :huh: Just thought you oughta know! I'm new to the Tamagotchi world, but I did manage to keep my Tamagotchi going for 3 generations...that's good, right?

Yeah, i think it would be cool to ahve a complete list of all the shop items for V3? I think it would.

santatgotchi--

Wow! This is so cool! Thanks, Ra! I really needed that list you have, but just one thing...it's called a "muffin", not a creamy cake! :marumimitchi: Just thought you oughta know! I'm new to the Tamagotchi world, but I did manage to keep my Tamagotchi going for 3 generations...that's good, right?
It shows up as 'creamy cake' in my shop list, not 'muffin'.

Ra,

Yeah, i think it would be cool to ahve a complete list of all the shop items for V3? I think it would.
santatgotchi--
This is exactly that :marumimitchi: Just click the link in the first page, you'll see.

Ra,

In the V2 chart you dont have the item "glasses" in the chart. Their regular glasses, not the same as sunglasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back