V3 Smash

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

big bob

Reaction score
so i talke my V3 to school and when i get home and take it out of my bag the screen is completely smashed

it was a sick reminder of what people do when they don't like tamagotchi

Just a question, but isn't it possible you could have dropped the bag or something bashed against it on the way home (like on the bus or something)?

How do you know some one smashed your tama whilst it was in your school bag?

And how did they do that without you noticing?

loads of ppl at my school know i like tamagotchi and there was quite a lot of ppl kicking my bag that day.

but i definitly didn't drop it.

Awww... that's a real shame. I am sorry it is broken.

If ppl kick your bag at school (and I know it happens to lots of people in schools all over the world...) I guess it's just a question of making sure you don't bring your tama to school - or leave it in your bag...

i'm just so upset because it was my silver one.

so i talke my V3 to school and when i get home and take it out of my bag the screen is completely smashedit was a sick reminder of what people do when they don't like tamagotchi
Awww, you poor thing! I'm so sorry!

I feel angry for you! I hope the one who did it confess and say THEY'RE sorry! ;)

If anyone try to hurt my tamas, I'll make sure their eyes will bleed forever.

There was this type at my school, the cleptomaniac and very violent guy in our schoolyard who took my pink ice cream tama just to torment me. I kicked him, wrenched it out of his hand (He scratched me on the thin skin on my nails :nyatchi: :nyatchi: ) and told him he should go to therapy. Now I have Gotchi Gear for all of them under my sweather.

Sheesh, I wonder if mother's instincts are basicly the same ..... ;)

People have no rights to destroy other people's property because they don't necessarily like their hobbies! It reminds me of a flesh fair or something equivantly self-solemn. :nyatchi: That reminds me of something only a real poophead would do. In fact it's illegal. :)

I would ask them, If you don't like my cat, would you kill it?

(Actually, people also do that some places I have been. Something to think about. There's no limits of the human selfishness.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh, I feel REALLY sorry for you! You should tell like a teacher at school that yesterday people were kicking your bag and destroyed some of your things. You don't have to tell that you brought the tamagotchi to school because that may be kind of a weird situation if you're really not supposed to bring that sort of stuff to school. You can just say that the people destroyed some of your property and to make sure they stop. I don't bring my Tamagotchi to school because it is unsafe and there are plenty of cruel people there.

I feel REALLY sorry for you! Let your Tamagotchi rest in peace and in your memory forever... ;) I love the poor thing!

Oooooh...I feel really bad 4 you! That would make me so mad!

One time I brought my tama to school and I brought it to recess, then one girl got into a fight with my friend and she told on ALL the tamas away!

We had to get our parents to come and get them. :angry:

I will never forgive her for that! :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back