V3 TAMA CHEATS AND CODES

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
even of u repeat it they dont work^^

pws like these only work 4 ur username

Site Map Home News Tamagotchi News TamaTalk News Comments and Rumors Free Tamagotchi Contests Tamagotchi Help Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks TamaTown and e-Tamago Tamagotchi Codes What Happened To My Tamagotchi Help For New Tamagotchi Pet Owners General Introductions and Departures Introductions Departures What's On Your Mind Fun Stuff Tamagotchi Art and Photo Album Tamagotchi Role Play TamaTalk Arcade TamaTalk Arcade Discussion TamaTalk Members Map The Library TamaTalk Reference Section Tamagotchi Logs Tamagotchi Fan Fiction Tamagotchi Fan Fiction Comments Team Stories Tamagotchi Entertainment (Non)TamaTalk Tamagotchi Memorial Group Hatchings Tamagotchi Warnings Tamagotchi Ancestors Tamagotchi Cousins Aquapets Talk MutsuTalk Power Palz Talk Blinkies Talk Gigapets Talk Furby Talk Nanopets Talk Neopets Talk Pixel Chix Talk tBay Want To Buy Want To Sell Want To Trade Virtual Pet Accessories Suggestions? TamaTalk Extras Tamagotchi FAQ Tamagotchi Chat Tamagotchi Topsites Tamagotchi Name Generator Support TamaTalk Link To TamaTalk Extras Messenger Go To Inbox Compose New Message My Assistant Help Search Member List Calendar Guidelines Links Settings My Controls Edit Profile Edit Signature Edit Avatar Change TamaTalk Skin Board Settings Email Settings Logged in as: sophia.747 [ Log Out ]

[ 0 New Messages | View New Posts ]

TamaTalk » Tamagotchi Help » Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks

Pages: (27) « First ... 25 26 [27] [ Go to first unread post » ]

V3 TAMA CHEATS AND CODES , LOTS OF V3 CHEATS AND CODES HERE!!!

[ Track this topic ]

tama_angel16

Posted: Feb 16 2007, 03:06 AM

QUOTE (prettytamagirl @ Feb 15 2007, 01:16 PM)

:furawatchi: my mom said that my <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>tamas are just </span>black dots on screens. **growl** I got really mad (even though it's true).

really?!!!!!!!

same!!!!!!!!!!

though instead its my sister says it

sister: There just a blob on the screen jumping up and down ( to my friends) !!!

Friends: Starts laughing and go along with my sister!

Me: Stay quiet (reallly mad inside) and frown and my sister and then she becomes quiet.

sister: (stops and talks about another subject)

next week: says it again. trying to be funny

and it keeps on happening everytime i mention about tamas....she goes on about the blob thing on the screen.......

soooooooooooooooo x1,000,000 annoying and embarrasing!

--------------------

<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

Need a question? NP....

I'll answer all the question u want to know....

codes...

passwords....

glitches.....

games & mini games........

jobs.........

v1, v2, v3, v4..........

<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

Group: Members

Member No.: 120,483

ilikehoney

Posted: Feb 18 2007, 10:10 PM

Thanx!

This post has been edited by ilikehoney on Feb 18 2007, 10:10 PM

Member No.: 141,516

Sponsored Links

Advertisement

sophia.747

Posted: Feb 18 2007, 10:58 PM

https://www.zooreka.com/photo?An=305467

Member No.: 115,921

< -5 [ ] 5 >

Online Now!

sophia.747

Posted: Feb 18 2007, 11:10 PM

i will die if you dont click herehttps://www.zooreka.com/photo-305472.html javascript:eek:l("https://www.zooreka.com/photo-305472.html");

Member No.: 115,921

< -5 [ ] 5 >

Online Now!

ashwee65

Posted: Feb 19 2007, 12:34 AM

omg the 99 pound cheat really works well it dus on me

Member No.: 141,529

cjoevans

Posted: Feb 19 2007, 03:19 AM

I no a small cheat that works on all tamagotchis, Dont go to the shop but on the main screen press ACC and your tamagotchi will do a funny dance or something else!

Cassie

tomrules74185296

Posted: Feb 19 2007, 06:33 AM

QUOTE (sophia.747 @ Feb 18 2007, 10:58 PM)

If you want people to see that animal thing, put it on your signature! And, how do you get one of those?

--------------------

Here is a POLL that I made on TamaTalk! To visit it,

CLICK HERE!

To Visit My POST about Animal Crossing, Nintendogs, and Tamagotchi adoption,

CLICK HERE!

To visit my POLL about Tamagotchi designs,

CLICK HERE!

Visit the Penguin! To get it,

tomrules74185296

Posted: Feb 19 2007, 06:34 AM

QUOTE (tomrules74185296 @ Jan 20 2007, 11:46 AM)

There is alot of information so pay atention!!!

These codes are all the codes that work on every tamagotchi!

just for you to know button to the left is A,the button in the middle is B,and the button to the right is C.

PASSWORDS

Pen-63532-86367

Clone-32479 91490

SHOP CODES NOTE go in to shop and click A the wait 2 seconds and click A

Cake-ABBA ACBA

Steak-BCAB ACBC

Cukoo Clock-CBAC CABC

RC Car 2-AABB CACB

Stuffed Animal-CACA BABC

Hairgel-ACBB BACC

Love Potion(honey)-BCBC CABA

the last item replaces with a rare costume!!!

TAMA TOWN SOUVENIRS

SUIT CASE

go to the mall and go to the shop with clothes in it and click on the suit case and you can play a game were you have to put the right items in the suit case and you could win one!!!!

SHOES

go to the mall and go to the shop with clothes in it and click on the shoes next to the suit case and you will play a game were you have to dance and if you win you get a pair of shoes.

RARE CD

go to the mall and go to the shop with music in it and click on the cd case and you will play a game were you have to name the tune and if you win you get a rare cd.

MIC

go to the mall and go to the shop with music in it and click on the mic and you will play a game were you make music click on each instrument at least once and you win a mic.

BANDI RIBBON

go to the mall and go to the shop with toys in it and click on race game if you win you will get a bandi ribbon.

PARENTS HOUSE

to go to the parents house your tamas gen. has to be gen 2,go to the icon with a book on it,click on family and then click parent,then look and your parent history by keep clicking on till you see password for pc then you enter the password at the parents house.

GRANDPARENTS HOUSE

to go to the grandparents house your tamas gen. has to be gen 3,go to the icon with the book on it,then click on family and the click parent,and click on your current parent till you see password for pc and then enter the password at the grandparents.

KING

RING

to get the ring you must donate 5000 points to the king and then it will give you a password to go to the king,enter the password at the king and you will get a password for a ring on your tamagotchi.

CAPE

to get the ring you must donate 12000 points to the king and then it will give you a password to go to the king,enter the password at the king and you will get a password for a cape on your tamagotchi.

CROWN

to get the ring you must donate 30000 points to the king and then it will give you a password to go to the king,enter the password at the king and you will get a password for a crown on your tamagotchi.

once you got each souvenirs it give you a royal costume for your tamagotchi to wear.

GAMES

if you make you tamagotchi 99 pounds it will win every round of bumb until he weighs a lot less.

v4 SHOP CODES!!!!!

Pen-BBCA CCCA

15,000 gp

Steak- ACAB ACAC

1,4000 gp

!! Clone- BAAB ACBA

14,000 gp

Honey (love potion)-CCBA AABB

7,000gp

CD3-CAAA BACB

0gp

NOTEThe CD3 code will give you a RARE CELL PHONE!!!If you would like to get the CD3 then re-type the CD3 password at the shop and you will get it.

hey guys also enter the code: abbc bcca for a rare item i know it might not work at first but write it down save the paper and try, try again!!! :)

hey guys also enter the code: abbc bcca for a rare item i know it might not work at first but write it down save the paper and try, try again!!! :)

how do we use the golden tamagotchi code? do i enter it in my v3/v4? what would i get? many thanks.... :)

:) sophia.747 Posted on Feb 20 2007, 01:43 AM

https://www.zooreka.com/photo-306072.html

https://www.zooreka.com/photo-305472.html

'

https://www.zooreka.com/photo-305467.html

please click on these fantastic pictures!!!!

sophia.747 Posted on Feb 19 2007, 11:26 PM

click here and you can see a cool pic

Site Map Home News Tamagotchi News p://www.zooreka.com/photo-305467.html

please click on these fantastic pictures!!!!

sophia.747 Posted on Feb 19 2007, 11:26 PM

click here and you can see a cool pic

:D :D :)

I no a small cheat that works on all tamagotchis, Dont go to the shop but on the main screen press ACC and your tamagotchi will do a funny dance or something else! :) :D

Cassie
that didn't work at all. :angry: :mellow:

[SIZE=14pt]u no the clineing code it doesnt work u just get error[/SIZE]
r u sure u typed it in right? i typed it in and it worked. sometimes i input the wrong thing too, but not alot :D

Thanks!

Thank your for telling me this! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
There is alot of information so pay atention!!!  :(
These codes are all the codes that work on every tamagotchi!  :eek:

just for you to know button to the left is A,the button in the middle is B,and the button to the right is C. B)

PASSWORDS 

Pen-63532-86367

Clone-32479 91490

SHOP CODES    :) NOTE go in to shop and click A the wait 2 seconds and click A

Cake-ABBA ACBA

Steak-BCAB ACBC

Cukoo Clock-CBAC CABC

RC Car 2-AABB CACB

Stuffed Animal-CACA BABC

Hairgel-ACBB BACC

Love Potion(honey)-BCBC CABA

the last item replaces with a rare costume!!!  :unsure: :wacko:

TAMA TOWN SOUVENIRS :wacko:   :)

SUIT CASE

go to the mall and go to the shop with clothes in it and click on the suit case and you can play a game were you  have to put the right items in the suit case and you could win one!!!!  :D

SHOES

go to the mall and go to the shop with clothes in it and click on the shoes next to the suit case and you will play a game were you have to dance and if you win you get a pair of shoes.

RARE CD

go to the mall and go to the shop with music in it and click on the cd case and you will play a game were you have to name the tune and if you win you get a rare cd.

MIC

go to the mall and go to the shop with music in it and click on the mic and you will play a game were you make music click on each instrument at least once and you win a mic.

BANDI RIBBON

go to the mall and go to the shop with toys in it and click on race game if you win you will get a bandi ribbon.

PARENTS HOUSE

to go to the parents house your tamas gen. has to be gen 2,go to the icon with a book on it,click on family and then click parent,then look and your parent history by keep clicking on till you see password for pc then you enter the password at the parents house.

GRANDPARENTS HOUSE

to go to the grandparents house your tamas gen. has to be gen 3,go to the icon with the book on it,then click on family and the click parent,and click on your current parent till you see password for pc and then enter the password at the grandparents.

KING

RING

to get the ring you must donate 5000 points to the king and then it will give you a password to go to the king,enter the password at the king and you will get a password for a ring on your tamagotchi.

CAPE

to get the ring you must donate 12000 points to the king and then it will give you a password to go to the king,enter the password at the king and you will get a password for a cape on your tamagotchi.

CROWN

to get the ring you must donate 30000 points to the king and then it will give you a password to go to the king,enter the password at the king and you will get a password for a crown on your tamagotchi.

once you got each souvenirs it give you a royal costume for your tamagotchi to wear.

GAMES

if you make you tamagotchi 99 pounds it will win every round of bumb until he weighs a lot less.

v4 SHOP CODES!!!!!

Pen-BBCA CCCA

15,000 gp

Steak- ACAB ACAC

1,4000 gp

!! Clone- BAAB ACBA

14,000 gp

Honey (love potion)-CCBA AABB

7,000gp

CD3-CAAA BACB

0gp

NOTEThe CD3 code will give you a RARE CELL PHONE!!!If you would like to get the CD3 then re-type the CD3 password at the shop and you will get it.  B)

ENJOY THE INFORMATION!!!  B)   :lol:     :wacko:   :)
Here You Go!

Last edited by a moderator:
hey,

thanks for allllll those passwords and cheats!!!! there really helpfull!!!!!

_binglan5 :) :D :D :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back