V3 Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellyria

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi came in the mail today... finally. It's sky blue with blue, white, and green bubbles.

Anyway, my egg just hatched 20 minutes ago, and it's a boy! I named him Draco. Yes, Draco. From Harry Potter. No I do not like Tom Felton, just Draco. *ahem* It's been awhile since I've had a Tama going, and I've forgotten how needy babies were.

He's currently 8 lbs and has 300 points. (Get is addicting.) No training points as of yet...

Hmmm perhaps I'll bug my boyfriend to get a V3 too... the matchmaker just isn't as fun.

ETA: Draco turned into a Tamatchi and then went straight to bed. Currently has 600 gotchi points.

Last edited by a moderator:
Draco woke up at 8am this morning and changed into Young Mametchi. Then he went back to sleep until 9am. Wow, he's lazier than me.

His training bar is almost half full. He's currently 1 yr old and weighs 24 lbs.

Right now he only has 410 gotchi points, but that's because I bought a bunch of stuff. A bow that he won't be able to wear for a few days and some food and snacks.

Maybe I should take worse care of him because I don't want a character I've already gotten, even if that was V1 and not V3.

ETA: Forgot to add that I have some souvenirs... a skateboard, a cap, a microphone, a teddy bear, balloons, that passport, a CD, and some sneakers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops haven't updated in days.

Draco had become a Mametchi, just like I thought he would. His training was completely full. His points kept fluctuating between 1000 and 2000 because I kept buying stuff. Anyway, when he turned 7, the Matchmaker came finally. (I'm not sure if she came the day before since I had the sound off because I had classes all day.) Anyway he fell in love with a Tsunatchi (I think... hard to tell) and they had a baby girl together.

Draco just left the other night, so I finally got to name the baby girl. Her name is Cissi. She's currently 10 lbs and has 2802 points. Maybe this time, I'll be able to buy a ticket so she can travel. Maybe.

I had her visit her dad today and got a cell phone out of it. And now she went to sleep. She'll probably change into a toddler when she wakes up. More on that later.

Cissi turned into Mahitamatchi a couple of days ago. I haven't been taking as good care of her as I did with Draco because I want to get a different character. It's really hard though because I want to attend to her everytime she beeps at me. Darn habits!

Anyway, Cissi turned into Young Mimitchi today. She currently weighs 23 lbs and has 3972 gotchi points. I haven't really been spending too much lately because I want to get a travel ticket this time around. Her training bar is just a little over halfway full. I think I've purposely missed a few times but I'm making up for it quick. Seems like I'll get Mimitchi if I keep it up like this.

Really need to start a log for my Entama. Akira (the name of my Tamagotchi on the Entama) has more things happen to him than Cissi. Oh well!

Latest posts

Back