v3 tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

greenalmonds

Reaction score
I have raised many tamas and many versions. I have seen a few glitches, and one is on my v3.

I'm not sure whether or not it really is a glitch, or whether it is just normal. When I play the heading game, sometimes my tamas don't jump when I press the button. This has happened to two of my v3 tamas. Did this happen to anyone else?

Maybe you didn't press the button hard enough, or it just misses sometimes.

If it happens every time, than I would think it is glitched.

;) Good luck.

That happens to me sometimes. Maybe you're not pressing the button hard enough.

YES!! That happens to me too. At first I always finished the heading game without any problems, but after my first 2 generations I always have this 'glitch'. At first I thought there was some dirt between the buttons, but at other games I don't have these problems. He always jumps in the middle, but not always on the left and right side! Do you guys have that too?

Stupid glitch :(

I do press the buttons pretty hard. Even when I press it lots of times before the ball comes, my tama still doesn't jump. It may just be a glitch, but I'm not totally sure...

i have a V2. so i know the problem. the problem is that if you miss the ball, it won't jump. i think that it has happened to me be4.

-hope that helps!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back