V3, V2, V1 group hatches

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba93

Reaction score
Hello! Will anyone please join my group hatch? Here are some times, in case you miss one, start at another! They are all on Mondays, and I tried planning them so you wouldn't miss them on school or work! Also, they're all a week apart, so those of you who start on the first, will hopefully have a baby for the people who start on the second. Oh, yes, this is for V3s and lower.

Feb.

President's Day (19th)- noon

26th-5:00

Mar.

4th-5:00

11th -5:00

18th- 5:00

And more later...

Oh, yes, if you already have a baby that's on an extremely high generation and you want to join, you can pause him until the next hatch time. If you would like to join, please post this info:

What do you want your new tama's name to be (Or your old tama's name)?

Do you already have a baby?

What date do you want to start?

My info:

Name: For a girl: Rose, boy: Steve

Baby: Yes, but I am going to make a new one

Date: 19th

It's doughtful anybody will join by noon today :mimitchi: . Oh, yes, most of us use different times, right!?!?! :mimitchi: Well, the times I listed are for my zone, Eastern Standard. I'm sure you can find out what time it would be for you. Finally, I messes up with the dates, this year isn't a leap year! I'll fix that on my next post.

OK, Feb. is fine, March is messed up.

March

5th-same times

12th

19th

Okey-dokey! I just forgot there's 28 days of Feb. this year! I always get messed up with leap years!

I'll join if its ok with you! But tell me when the date is in February coz its the 19th now...

Aim: Mametchi or Memetchi

Name: Girl--Amber Boy--Robin

Im going to reset my v3 which has Adam on it, um... do you think maybe we can reset at 10:30am today? If you are online

Thank you! ^_^

sorry its the 20th duh! ^_^ well I have a child but hes a pain so I dont mind resetting. He's generation 1.

Hoorah! I hatched my tama 10 min. late on the 19th. His name is Steve, and right now is one of those teenagers with the thing sticking out of his head.

I'll join if its ok with you! But tell me when the date is in February coz its the 19th now...Aim: Mametchi or Memetchi

Name: Girl--Amber          Boy--Robin

Im going to reset my v3 which has Adam on it, um... do you think maybe we can reset at 10:30am today? If you are online

Thank you!  :ichigotchi:
The next hatch for my time, Eastern Standard, is Feb. 26 at 5:00. And, yes, of course you may join! See, I really don't want to change times because then you'll have a baby when everyone else has a teenager! Sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
The following people can be members, please PM me if you want to: Purrabella, aqua!, and tamatown_tamagotchi_v4

Feb 26 at 5:00 PM for EST, but you may use something different.

For me, NEW HATCH IN 1 HOUR!!!!! And Steve is still only 5! Please, if you want to know the next hatch, look up top. ^_^ :D :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: I WUV mimitchi!!!!! Steve actually beat own in Sprint.

Got mine in the mail last night, had to make sure it worked, so started a boy. I will not restart, so I'll let you know if I make a monday later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back